The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

Sphax 512x

3 replies [Last post]
BinaryJava's picture
BinaryJava

Hey guys,

I have installed my sphax 512x texture pack using mc patcher and forge. Forge removed the lag I was having. However I find some of the particles in my game are white with black text this also happens with dual chests. I converted the texture pack in mc patcher but did not patch my minecraft as this made is lag and corrupt textures. Does anyone know how I can fix the particles?

Thanks

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I'm not really sure what you mean by converting... are you trying to change a 1.4.7 one to 1.5?

Anyway, it's likely you don't have enough RAM assigned to use 512x correctly. Try assigning more or using a lower resolution of the textures.

BinaryJava's picture
BinaryJava

I have allocated 10GB or RAM and I am unsure about what converting the texture pack does but I thought it was required. I will try with a non converted pack.

BinaryJava's picture
BinaryJava

Even when it is not converted the particles are still strange.