The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

Sphax TP 128x

3 replies [Last post]
TehTurtleKid's picture
TehTurtleKid

Hey admins,players, and guests. I was using Sphax TexturePack and I noticed that 1st I would lag like hell. Then I would crash. Then When I open up Minecraft with the texturepack every block texture everything is white. Except grass. (It's just a greenblob) Please help me....

Comments

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Try using a lower-res texture pack version e.g-64x or 32x
You may not have enough RAM allocated see how to here-

TehTurtleKid's picture
TehTurtleKid

1 Question. If I were to eliminate my 300+ Screenshots instead of getting more RAM would that help?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=TehTurtleKid]1 Question. If I were to eliminate my 300+ Screenshots instead of getting more RAM would that help?[/quote]
No, screenshots have no baring on the running of Minecraft as it doesn't look for them whilst the game is open.

You either need to give it more RAM or use a lower resolution of the textures.