IMAGE(/img/cubik_banner.png)
The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] Technic 7.5

173 replies [Last post]

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

kyronhull wrote:
SPARKST3R wrote:
Sounds like your out of ram

hmm, what are the ram requirements, my gaming computer has 4GB ram. is there anyway to make minecraft use more of the ram or anything that will help this?

btw heres the notepad error...

Definately looks like your out of memory from that log(even though it wasnt the log i was wanting but oh well)
To assign more memory to technic go in to the options button close to the login button on the launcher
and then go to the bit that says "Memory to allocate" and change to 2GB that should work but 4gb isnt really enough ram to run this TP and technic i have 8gb total and 4gb assigned to minecraft and it still lags

I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon

- Textures like a monkey with a typewriter

matu1234's picture
matu1234

the problem is solved no need to anser

kyronhull's picture
kyronhull

Thanks a lot for all the help, I've decided I'm going to upgrade my RAM to 8GB. It costs next to nothing and I think it is worth the upgrade.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Before you buy more RAM which will do nothing for you at all maybe try a bigger Java heap size (read RAM usage) first like SPAR(N)KST3R (Tongue) said?

Also are you on 64bit Windows? Can't give Java more than 1GB of RAM if you're only on 32bit. If you are on 64bit need 64bit Java.

The bold below suggests it's still trying to use 1GB max for the heap size.

kyronhull wrote:
VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -Xmx1024m
java_command: C:/Users/x/AppData/Roaming/.techniclauncher/technic-launcher.jar
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

IMAGE(http://hanfox.co.uk/gsword.png) BDcraft forum Moderator ~ Aedaeum: *puts on a pink skirt and holds up his pom poms* "Go! HanFox Go!" [link=https://twitter.com/HanPrower][img]http://hanfox.co.uk/t.pn

bwillb's picture
bwillb

This looks really good, but the rotary macerator, centrifuge extractor, and singularity compressor are all invisible blocks. This is true on both the 64x and 128x.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

HanFox wrote:

SPAR(N)KST3R (Tongue)

Oh now your calling me it...
Lol

Plokon3's picture
Plokon3

I can't get the patch to copy into the normal texture pack, I'm using winrar, and it says access denied whenever I try to drag the patch files to the texturepack files. How do I fix this?

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

Plokon3 wrote:
I can't get the patch to copy into the normal texture pack, I'm using winrar, and it says access denied whenever I try to drag the patch files to the texturepack files. How do I fix this?

Try 7-zip
and also make sure you havent got the texture pack open in win zip twice

tama63's picture
tama63
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

bwillb wrote:
This looks really good, but the rotary macerator, centrifuge extractor, and singularity compressor are all invisible blocks. This is true on both the 64x and 128x.

Soooo I finally got round to fixing this

bwillb's picture
bwillb

tama63 wrote:
bwillb wrote:

Soooo I finally got round to fixing this

Sweet thanks, I'll try it out tonight Very Happy