The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] IC² Mod - ThunderDark's Modular Force Field System v2.2.8.3.*

129 replies [Last post]
SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

ThunderDark's MFFS

This patch will NOT work with Technic/Tekkit do not ask about it i will likely not help you other than say it wasn't designed to

MFFS is based on being able to protect and defend things using forcefields, MFFS uses an upgrade system similar to IC2's upgrades. Forcefields are powered by forcicium which can be found and mined throughout the world. By using a forcicium extractor the pure force energy can be drawn out of the crystals and used to drive the force fields

Extra Note: This is not backwards compatible with anything below 2.1.7 due to file name change and semi compatible with anything below 2.2.8.3

Screenshots

Spoiler: Highlight to view

IMAGE(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4552428...)
IMAGE(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4552428...)

Credits

• Sparkst3r
  • BobertThe3rd (Updated Textures)
  • Hanfox (Cards are based on forestry envelopes and parts of IC2 is in there too)
  • CadenDonuts(Because you probably are in there somewhere)

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Please notify me of any bugs there could be some in the higher resolutions as i cant test them but Muggz(A person on the TS) assures me there isnt any bugs so i hope its ok

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

"Credits SPARKST3R" even though you kept asking me for all my textures? Angry Winking

Also, on your GUIs, did you drop the rivets because they would most likely be covered by items or did you just forget? Tongue

Also I prefer putting GUI elements over the edge instead of underneath. They just look odd all cut off, but that's up to you. Just my opinion. I know you're busy Happy

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Don't use nearest neighbor to downscale it looks really bad. Very Angry

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=HanFox]"Credits SPARKST3R" even though you kept asking me for all my textures? Angry Winking

Also, on your GUIs, did you drop the rivets because they would most likely be covered by items or did you just forget? Tongue

Also I prefer putting GUI elements over the edge instead of underneath. They just look odd all cut off, but that's up to you. Just my opinion. I know you're busy :)[/quote]
Oh sorry i truly forgot ill add you on Happy
And they all should be on top unless i moved a layer and didnt think about the consequences Tongue

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=CadenDonuts]Don't use nearest neighbor to downscale it looks really bad. :E[/quote]
Fine what about bilinear

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=CadenDonuts]Don't use nearest neighbor to downscale it looks really bad. :E[/quote]
Fine what about bilinear[/quote]
Very Happy

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=CadenDonuts][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=CadenDonuts]Don't use nearest neighbor to downscale it looks really bad. :E[/quote]
Fine what about bilinear[/quote]
:D[/quote]
Yeah youre right bilinear looks better Happy

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

Just noticed the guis in the 32x version are incorrect they are 1024 x 1024 instead of 512 x 512
It may break stuff so dont use it untill ive fixed it

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

Ok fixed all the bugs now to work on .22(Currently unreleased) TD Works VERY fast

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]Yeah youre right bilinear looks better :)[/quote]
You should use Bicubic Sharper. I find it best out of those in Photoshop CS6