Welcome - BDcraft server rules
Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
Dear BDcraft lovers,
I'm glad to announce you that BDcraft.net now have an official server!
This server is totally free for all BDcraft members. It's currently in beta and will be improved along the time.
This server is available because:
- you love Minecraft (of course )
- you'll be able to play with other guys who, like you, like the BDcraft look&feel
- you want to share a special and unique adventure with cool people over the world
- you love the feel of survival
- you like the idea of creating a free Minecraft server with an active community
However, to join and enjoy this, you must respect some basic rules.
- All the rules of the license of this site
- Be respectful
- Be polite
- Don't use rude language
- Don't try to cheat in any way
- Don't SPAM or try to SCAM
- Don't ask for support (it's a beta server without support currently)
- Don't ask for help (admins and moderators will not change the time of day, give you resources or heal you)
- Speak correct english (no SMS style authorized)
If one or more of those rules is not respected, your account will be banned from this website and from the BDcraft server.
BDcraft server background
However, we have finally found a land! A new land to conquer, a new land to settle, a new land we can make ours!
Hurry up! Go to the deck and join the coast! On the coast you'll be able to claim your territory. But be carreful, to claim a land, you must have money. And here, the money is gold...
Special features [beta]
- No whitelist (experimental)
- You can fastly harvest trees by cutting the bottom trunk
- You must claim a territory to protect your land (anti-griefers and anti-thieves)
- You can mine and build freely anywhere (except claimed lands)
- Your gold is your money. Do not lost your gold!
- Your death will create a tombstone where you can get back your lost inventory
- You can create your own shops to buy or sell items/blocks
- Each night monsters come... and they are very very dangerous. You should stay with other settlers...
- Thefts are authorized (be sure to protect your goods)
- Full PVP authorized (be carreful)
- Settlers built city (You must build the cities with other settlers)
- Hidden ruins and treasures
- Hidden advanced dungeons to explore and loot
- Basic starter kit
- World of 8000x8000x256 blocks area
- You can go to the Nether but you'll need to pay a tax of 4 gold nuggets (and you'll not be authorized to use teleport commands)
- You can go to the Ender world but you'll need to pay a tax of 8 gold nuggets (and you'll not be authorized to use teleport commands)
- Torches need air to stay alight. They will pop-out deep underground.
- Underground near bedrock level can be very dangerous. Some Blazes naturrally spawn.
- More to come...
Be careful! You only have 15 gold nuggets to start with... Do not lost them to be able to claim your territory!
- To claim a land:
put a sign on the floor and write on the first line "[claim]"
- To collaborate with a friend on your territory:
put a sign on the floor and write on the first line "[allow]" and on the second line the name of your friend.
- To kick out a settler from your land:
put a sign on the floor and write on the first line "[disallow]" and on the second line the name of the settler to ban.
- To make your land for sale:
put a sign on the floor and write on the first line "[For sale]" and on second line the price (in gold nuggets).
- To create your own shop:
put a sign on the wall and write between brackets the name of the item to trade ( example: [white wool]).
On 2nd line, write "Buy 1 for 2g" to sell 1 item for 2 gold nuggets.
On 3rd line, write "Sell 2 for 1g" to automatically buy from other players 2 items for 1 gold nugget (optionnal).
Finally, put a chest under the sign and fill it with the item for sale, and the currency to buy with.
- g: gold nugget
- G: gold ingot (9 gold nuggets)
- d: diamond
- r: redstone
- e: emerald
- i: iron ingot
That means, you simply need to enter "server.bdcraft.net" as the IP of the server in Minecraft Multiplayer.
BDcraft server Team
- contact me to apply (by PM ou email)
- Lakeside: Small town with roads leading to a fortress, a castle, settlers houses, lake, town library and the Lakeside Market place.
- Lakeside District1: new district of Lakeside in the desert and still in construction. It have roads leading to mill, blacksmith and a pet-shop
- Various dungeons: It's up to you to discover them. For example, the Lakeside library have the Barbatos book to sell. This kind of book always have the coords of the said dungeon.