The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums
Cubik Studio - First 3D modeler for Minecraft!

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]
DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

IMAGE(http://machinemuse.net/mpslogo_6...)

Modular Powersuits is a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like EE2 and IC2.

Downloads

for MC1.5.2

for MC1.4.7

Preview

Spoiler: Highlight to view

IMAGE(https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwyc37...)
IMAGE(https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzzt8g...)
IMAGE(https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9gsgr...)
IMAGE(https://www.dropbox.com/s/75bfsl...)

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view
v1: Created
v2: New File Path (Build 68 and onward, not compatible with older builds
v3: Couple more modules, powersuits
v4: Hologram emitter, Parachute, Movement modules, Mining modules, Jet boots, Shock absorbers, Power boots and legs icon improvements
v5: Extremely WIP icon fill ins, Power helmet and chest icon improvements, armor model improvements
v6: Myofiber,Myofiber gel,Artificial muscle,Custom color module,Jet boot flame improved,New thermometer,Glider wing.Pickaxe, shovel and axe upgrades
v7: Power tool, Axe and spade module improvements, Tool model started, Melee assist module, Shading on all WIP module icons started
v8: All WIP module icons finished, More tool model work, More tinker table work, Solenoid, diamond plate and servo motor tweaks, Fixed melee assist
v9: Aqua affinity look more like the other tools, Glider more glider like, Jet pack less glider like, Plasma cannon more like the other tools, Transparent armor redo, All movement modules redone
v10: Moved hand tool to new location, Diamond drill is now a diamond pickaxe, Added background, New Pickaxe module, Tweaked tool model
v11: More work on boots, More work on glider, Redo of parachute, Water electrolyser, capacitors, ion thruster and energy shield changes

Credits

Hanfox and Ruyan: Some IC2 items
Hanfox and pcmaster160: Some Forestry items
SPARKST3R and pcmaster160: Some Gravitation suite items
Timmie3054: Redpower 2 Wires and motor

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I made the gravi engine and the orb thing from MFFS. Happy
I really like this mod, but i think its nearly identical to what Soaryn has planned for XyCraft, so i may wait for Soaryn's version rather than this.
I love the visuals in this mod though!
I cant wait to see the finished textures. Happy

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]I made the gravi engine and the orb thing from MFFS. Happy
I really like this mod, but i think its nearly identical to what Soaryn has planned for XyCraft, so i may wait for Soaryn's version rather than this.
I cant wait to see the finished textures. :)[/quote]
Fixed sorry about that, and with xycraft, it could be very similar but i doubt it will be as good, since in this mod its only about powersuits so all development will be adding modules and just improving things in general, while soaryn will also be working on alot of other things so he wont be spending nearly as much time on his powersuits.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113][quote=SPARKST3R]I made the gravi engine and the orb thing from MFFS. Happy
Fixed sorry about that, and with xycraft, it could be very similar but i doubt it will be as good, since in this mod its only about powersuits so all development will be adding modules and just improving things in general, while soaryn will also be working on alot of other things so he wont be spending nearly as much time on his powersuits.[/quote]
You havent seen what Soaryn is planing for his suits... Tongue
Also it both me and PCMaster who did Gravi. Sorry about not saying that Tongue

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=DanniL113][quote=SPARKST3R]I made the gravi engine and the orb thing from MFFS. Happy
Fixed sorry about that, and with xycraft, it could be very similar but i doubt it will be as good, since in this mod its only about powersuits so all development will be adding modules and just improving things in general, while soaryn will also be working on alot of other things so he wont be spending nearly as much time on his powersuits.[/quote]
You havent seen what Soaryn is planing for his suits... Tongue
Also it both me and PCMaster who did Gravi. Sorry about not saying that :P[/quote]
HOW
DARE
YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also, soaryin fanboy lol)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

v4 Is out!

Changes:
Parachute
Movement modules
Mining modules
Jet boots
Shock absorbers
Power boots and legs icon improvements

willie81230's picture
willie81230

I anyone making a 64x version of this?

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=willie81230]I anyone making a 64x version of this?[/quote]

Here's a quick resize - let me know if there's any problems.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

V6 is out, adding:
Myofiber
Myofiber gel
Artificial muscle
Custom color module
Jet boot flame improved
New thermometer
Glider wing
Pickaxe, shovel and axe upgrades (Pickaxe seems to also be the power tool icon so will be fixed in next version)

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

v7 is out:
Power tool
Axe and spade module improvements
Tool model started
Melee assist module
Shading on all WIP module icons started

A lot more done, probably the second last to completion Very Happy

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113]v7 is out:
Power tool
Axe and spade module improvements
Tool model started
Melee assist module
Shading on all WIP module icons started

A lot more done, probably the second last to completion :D[/quote]

You're going at the speed of light my friend, keep up the great work! Happy