The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]

Comments

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Why are you using some of the items that are included in the RedPower patch?
You did not even attempt to modify them a bit.

The point I'm making is, what if you have this mod installed along side with RedPower.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Timmie3054]Why are you using some of the items that are included in the RedPower patch?
You did not even attempt to modify them a bit.

The point I'm making is, what if you have this mod installed along side with RedPower.[/quote]

I'm going to modify them after i've finished with the other main things, just using them as placeholders for now.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

v8 is out:
All WIP module icons finished
More tool model work
More tinker table work
Solenoid, diamond plate and servo motor tweaks
Fixed melee assist

Its finished for now Very Happy

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

v9:
Aqua affinity look more like the other tools
Glider more glider like
Jet pack less glider like
Plasma cannon more like the other tools
Transparent armor redo
All movement modules redone

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113]v9:
Aqua affinity look more like the other tools
Glider more glider like
Jet pack less glider like
Plasma cannon more like the other tools
Transparent armor redo
All movement modules redone[/quote]

Wow, you're fast. Also pls update the preview so people don't get confused once they download!

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

Yeah I've been working on it pretty much 24/7 apart from school and sleeping and i can now finally rest since its at a state where i'm quite happy with it Very Happy And thanks for reminding me, preview is updated Tongue May put in game screenshots soon.

Trusk4's picture
Trusk4

Sorry to be bodering you DanniL, with my lack of knowledge, but I'm having a lot of trouble trying to blend your textures with Sphax's Voltz texture pack.
I'm using the old drag and drop but your textures are stubbornly refusing to load. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

Hmm you should be able to just add the resources folder into your texturepack? If your also using the mekanism patch then merge the resource folder.

Trusk4's picture
Trusk4

It does. When I drop your textures into the voltz pack it merges both resource folders by default, like so :
IMAGE(http://www.pictureshack.us/image...)

But when i run the game, the textures don't load and I still get the crappy default textures for all MPS items and armor.
Btw I'm using the 64x version, but I've tryed with the 128x and it's basiccly the same.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

Er-mm i'm sorry but i don't know whats wrong then...