The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]

Comments

shiro's picture
shiro
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

The folder is called "resource" not "resources". x) Hope it helped. When you have doubts where the textures should be placed, you can just open the mod folder. It will tell you where they are by the same order of folders that the texture pack uses. ^^

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Oh yeah, just remembered, these textures are always for the latest build, the path was changed on build 68 so use build 68 or higher, or just rename the resources folder to resource.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

v10:
Moved hand tool to new location
Diamond drill is now a diamond pickaxe
Added background
New Pickaxe module
Tweaked tool model

Any more improvement suggestions?

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113]Any more improvement suggestions?[/quote]

None, aside from changing/modifying the icons you copy-pasted from other mods. If I'm critical, I could suggest a little more work on the boots, since they look a little "scribbled" in - not the boots themselves but the boots icon. But that's me being very critical cause the textures actually look really good and you stayed close to the originals. Happy

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

[quote=Aedaeum][quote=DanniL113]Any more improvement suggestions?[/quote]

None, aside from changing/modifying the icons you copy-pasted from other mods. If I'm critical, I could suggest a little more work on the boots, since they look a little "scribbled" in - not the boots themselves but the boots icon. But that's me being very critical cause the textures actually look really good and you stayed close to the originals. :)[/quote]
Thanks I've done a lot of those suggestions, other then the boots I've modified/redone water electrolyser, capacitors, parachute, energy shield and ion thruster. Anything else?

535's picture
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113]Thanks I've done a lot of those suggestions, other then the boots I've modified/redone water electrolyser, capacitors, parachute, energy shield and ion thruster. Anything else?[/quote]

Are those unreleased changes? In v10 128x, I'm still seeing the IC2 battery icons for capacitors, for example.

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

[quote=535][quote=DanniL113]Thanks I've done a lot of those suggestions, other then the boots I've modified/redone water electrolyser, capacitors, parachute, energy shield and ion thruster. Anything else?[/quote]

Are those unreleased changes? In v10 128x, I'm still seeing the IC2 battery icons for capacitors, for example.[/quote]
Yes they're unreleased, i'm just going to get as much done as everyone wants before i release so i don't have to update all the downloads and info every hour Tongue

535's picture
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=DanniL113]Yes they're unreleased, i'm just going to get as much done as everyone wants before i release so i don't have to update all the downloads and info every hour :P[/quote]

Carry on, then. Winking

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Sounds good Happy

DanniL113's picture
DanniL113

v11:
More work on boots
More work on glider
Redo of parachute
Water electrolyser, capacitors, ion thruster and energy shield changes