The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]

Comments

Le Derp's picture
Le Derp
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

theres a few new items added in the latest update and also a alternative texture for the powersuit(it would look awesome if you put a stormtropper texture to it),hopefully it will be added soon. Happy

MikeDominick13's picture
MikeDominick13

Im not sure if I have done something wrong, but i have installed the patch and i can see the texture files in the texture folder where they supposably belong but in the game the only texture i can see so far is the tinker table, otherwise the power suit armor looks like the old texture... any tips?

seldan_guy's picture
seldan_guy

can u plz put a tutorial or instructions or something about how to add the patch to voltz?

hurc59's picture
hurc59

We are running a Direwolf20 server and I'm having the same issues with the textures not showing up. I've renamed the folder and it still doesn't work. Please help I've collected almost all the Sphax textures for the Direwolf pack and it just looks horrible to have the default 16 textures. Thanks and keep up the amazing work.

reddevilarnie's picture
reddevilarnie
I like to comment everything

to those who cant install the patch what version are you running? i had the same problem but renamed the resources folder during different jenkins builds, i think she changed the folder name in one of the pushes.

Hazado's picture
Hazado
I like to comment everything

the folder it goes in is now named "resource" not "resources/machinemuse/"

Change that and it will work

seldan_guy's picture
seldan_guy

Ty so much Very Happy

Aetherr_'s picture
Aetherr_
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Can you make an alternate version where the suites look more like a recolored version of the quantum suite?

shawn.peeler's picture
shawn.peeler
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I got the mod to work but i cannot get the textures to work no matter how i install it. I am running current forge and mod #230 from jenkins. Does anybody have any idea how to get the texture pack to read, I have also tried the renaming of the folders but it doesnt work either.

Tartansilver5's picture
Tartansilver5
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

i seem to having the same issue and i did rename the folder it did not do me any good whatsoever. Hope the problem gets resolved but great work on the pack looks great from what i've seen on yogscast and the pictures.