The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I made this a long while ago for xycraft but ive changed it since. So could this be of any use to you?
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)

NintendoFan37's picture
NintendoFan37
I love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]I made this a long while ago for xycraft but ive changed it since. So could this be of any use to you?
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)

[/quote]

that is SO amazing!
why are you so awesome?

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=NintendoFan37]Why are you so awesome?[/quote]
It's all a big illusion. Im not.

NintendoFan37's picture
NintendoFan37
I love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37]Why are you so awesome?[/quote]
It's all a big illusion. Im not.[/quote]

you are

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37]Why are you so awesome?[/quote]

Spanky I love how you are always so right. If I had to criticize that glove, the list would go on and on...

NintendoFan37's picture
NintendoFan37

[quote=crumbl3d][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37]Why are you so awesome?[/quote]

Spanky I love how you are always so right. If I had to criticize that glove, the list would go on and on...[/quote]

I would have no list Happy

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=crumbl3d][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37]Why are you so awesome?[/quote]

Spanky I love how you are always so right. If I had to criticize that glove, the list would go on and on...[/quote]
My list goes on way past yours. Its a bodged job but it's glove shaped. That qualifies right?
Also the psd is there too if you want to mess with it a bit

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]My list goes on way past yours. Its a bodged job but it's glove shaped. That qualifies right?
Also the psd is there too if you want to mess with it a bit[/quote]

No thanks, I'll let Caden tinker with it. I have too much stuff in my hands right now: Tekkit Lite update, Steves Carts 2, and lots and lots of other patches!

MrSapient's picture
MrSapient
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

So is this getting updated to 1.5.1 ?

Would love to be able to use it when its done Happy

Keep up the great work guys.

FinnTehGamar's picture
FinnTehGamar

when ever i stall to sphax, it dosnt work, tips? is it just not updated to support powersuit 1.5.1?