The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits v11

62 replies [Last post]

Comments

MrSapient's picture
MrSapient
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

So is DanniL113 going to be updating this him/her self or is this to be considered abandoned ?

UltraBarbarian's picture
UltraBarbarian

Anyone got this to work yet?

plowmanplow's picture
plowmanplow
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everything

I've made a stop-gap chop job of the 64x to tide me over until something better comes along. There are quite a few new modules so obviously there are some gaps. Plus, the whole suit looks different (and so awesome) that the old suit item images aren't up to snuff.

Sphax 64x MMMPS 1.5.x WIP Chopjob

MrSapient's picture
MrSapient
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Hoping someone will pick this up and do some great texturing to update it!

snake2332
I like to comment everything

[quote=plowmanplow]I've made a stop-gap chop job of the 64x to tide me over until something better comes along. There are quite a few new modules so obviously there are some gaps. Plus, the whole suit looks different (and so awesome) that the old suit item images aren't up to snuff.

Sphax 64x MMMPS 1.5.x WIP Chopjob[/quote]

Here, I added 4 models to your chopjob (for armor, tinkertable, & tool).

I think this covers all of the old Sphax textures. I did use the 128x version, by the way, to grab those models.

Opt1kal's picture
Opt1kal
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft website

[quote=snake2332][quote=plowmanplow]I've made a stop-gap chop job of the 64x to tide me over until something better comes along. There are quite a few new modules so obviously there are some gaps. Plus, the whole suit looks different (and so awesome) that the old suit item images aren't up to snuff.

I think this covers all of the old Sphax textures. I did use the 128x version, by the way, to grab those models.[/quote]

Just and FYI, the file is not available for download at the link you put. Was looking to get this one too. Sad

P.S. This was my first post. Tongue

snake2332

[quote=Opt1kal][quote=snake2332][quote=plowmanplow]I've made a stop-gap chop job of the 64x to tide me over until something better comes along. There are quite a few new modules so obviously there are some gaps. Plus, the whole suit looks different (and so awesome) that the old suit item images aren't up to snuff.

I think this covers all of the old Sphax textures. I did use the 128x version, by the way, to grab those models.[/quote]

Just and FYI, the file is not available for download at the link you put. Was looking to get this one too. Sad

P.S. This was my first post. :P[/quote]

Whoops, I accidentally deleted that file when doing some house-cleaning. Here is a working link...

I would fix my link in my previous post, but this site doesn't let you edit old posts I guess.

Fixed it for you ~ HanFox

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Spoiler: Highlight to view
[quote=snake2332][quote=Opt1kal][quote=snake2332][quote=plowmanplow]I've made a stop-gap chop job of the 64x to tide me over until something better comes along. There are quite a few new modules so obviously there are some gaps. Plus, the whole suit looks different (and so awesome) that the old suit item images aren't up to snuff.

P.S. This was my first post. :P[/quote]

Whoops, I accidentally deleted that file when doing some house-cleaning. Here is a working link...

I would fix my link in my previous post, but this site doesn't let you edit old posts I guess.

Fixed it for you ~ HanFox[/quote]

128x Cute
Please?

Dylzan's picture
Dylzan

I'd also like 128 Happy

jk4's picture
jk4

+1 for 128x