IMAGE(/img/banner_bannerscreator.png)
The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] Balkon's Weapon Mod

11 replies [Last post]
Zombiemold's picture
Zombiemold
I love to post here

I know that Sphax is currently working on support for Balkon's Weapon mod, But we haven't heard about it in a while, so I whipped these up in a couple of nights.

I am a professional graphic designer, but I haven't done any textures for Minecraft before, and I am not entirely comfortable working vectors all the time however, I think these are good enough to hold us over until Sphax releases his version.

Some of the items are based on the preview that we saw on Twitter, otherwise, items like the Musket and Blunderbuss are completely original by me.

I left out the Halberds as I don't use them personally, I will be adding them though later.

The Wooden hammer is unfinished, and the wooden axe is not what I want it to be. Expect a re-upload when I finish said changes, in the release section.

Comments

3kole75's picture
3kole75
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Could you make this texture patch for x64 pack?

SirSquidlyEsquire's picture
SirSquidlyEsquire

Wow, this is really nice. Keep up the good work man Very Happy

Whovian's picture
Whovian
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

Wonderful. Happy

Duderster's picture
Duderster

Can you make a 64x resize? I need it for tekkit since the tekkit mod support doesn't include Balkon's weapon mod support and the 128x size makes it very laggy for my computer.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Due to numerous requests here's a 64x based on the 128x in the OP (untested):

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Diddint Sphax already finish Balkons Weapons mod?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Timmie3054]Diddint Sphax already finish Balkons Weapons mod?[/quote]
Actually comparing it. Yes, he has. I wonder why everyone was complaining.

Well I've updated my 64x to reflect Sphax's version instead of the OP version...

Anselm's picture
Anselm

I've fixed the cannon texture with the old one.

IMAGE(http://s7.directupload.net/image...)

Download cannon.png

EnfantNicolas's picture
EnfantNicolas

Escuse me but i couldn t patch the texture: i could patch the objects when u throw them: canon bullet......
but the others i couldn t. can u put all the textures in individual pngs pls.As u did with the canon pls.

PantherX's picture
PantherX
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Download the full pack here: Balkon's Weapon Mod Patch [128x - 16x]