Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
What are you looking for:
Latest versions (WIP)
GrungeBDcraft is a variation of PureBDcraft. When PureBDcraft is cartoony, clean and smooth, GrungeBDcraft is semi-realistic, noisy and dirty. This Resourcepack is a work in progress and doesn't have all textures for Minecraft. If you like it and want to play with it, mix it with PureBDcraft to get a fully playable Grunge experience (disable CTM feature if you use MCPatcher or Optifine). GrungeBDcraft is very detailed and it's recommended to use the maximum resolution your computer can handle.
Note: GrungeBDcraft is a ResourcePack and must be "installed" in your "resourcepacks" folder.
Important: To use GrungeBDcraft, it's highly recommended to also use PureBDcraft or VanillaBDcraft. Since Minecraft 1.7, you can use more than 1 Resourcepack at the same time. Put GrungeBDcraft to the top and PureBDcraft (or VanillaBDcraft) to the bottom. Both in the resolution you like. If you have some glitches ingame, try to delete "MCPatcher", "blockstates" and "models" folders in PureBDcraft (or VanillaBDcraft) ZIP file to get a correct result with GrungeBDcraft.
- Sphax GrungeBDcraft 512x512
- Sphax GrungeBDcraft 256x256
- Sphax GrungeBDcraft 128x128
- GrungeBDcraft is a ResourcePack containing many different files, mainly textures in PNG format and 3D models in JSON format. It has been tested as much as possible but nobody is perfect and it can contains bugs. If you find one, you can report it to the GrungeBDcraft dedicated Forum.
- GrungeBDcraft has been scanned for viruses and malwares and do not contain any (ResourcePacks do not contain any executable files).
- GrungeBDcraft needs to be put in the "resourcepacks" folder of your ".minecraft" folder (generally in "%appdata%" folder for Windows).
- GrungeBDcraft is downloadable only if you use the official links available on this page.
By using GrungeBDcraft, you know that you ARE NOT authorized to:
- modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, monetize, reproduce, remix, alter or decompile GrungeBDcraft
- create a remixpack using one or more files from GrungeBDcraft and redistribute it
As a user of GrungeBDcraft, you know that you ARE authorized to:
- decompile, alter and remix GrungeBDcraft for exclusive use in online videos if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "GrungeBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax - BDcraft.net"
- monetize online videos using GrungeBDcraft if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "GrungeBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax - BDcraft.net"
- copy, alter and remix textures from GrungeBDcraft for Mods Patches (read this thread for details)
- decompile, alter and remix GrungeBDcraft for use in non-commercial software if, and only if, you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "Textures/3D Models/Sounds from GrungeBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax - BDcraft.net"
If you do not agree with one or more of above terms, do not download and/or use GrungeBDcraft.
Want to help?
You want to help by donating and get your nickname/website on the Hall of donators?
BDcraft has many other things for you
BDcraft is not only "GrungeBDcraft for Minecraft":
PureBDcraft is available for Minecraft, Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition), Minetest (an Open-Source Minecraft like game) and Delver but you can also download GrungeBDcraft (a WIP pack for Minecraft), various exclusive Wallpapers and icons to customize your PC or your Mac, print unique Paper-Crafts and access the BDcraft Community Forums to discuss, share and get help!