Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
Installing PocketBDcraft on your Android Device is pretty easy and do not require to get a Root access. You'll simply need to download a third party App on the Google Play Store.
Follow this simple step-by-step guide and everything will be done in less than 5 minutes. No risk, not too much pain.
PocketBDcraft for Android Installation
- First, you need to Download "Block Launcher" App or its Pro version. To install PocketBDcraft, you just need the standard (Free) version.
- Download your version of PocketBDcraft on BDcraft.net (here)
- Open Block Launcher
- Touch the "Wrench" button above the Minecraft PE title/logo
- Select "Launcher Options"
- Touch "Texture Pack" and set it to "ON"
- Touch the Middle and touch the bottom Right button called "Select"
- You should see some folders. Scroll down to "Downloads" and select it
- There should now be "Sphax PocketBDcraft x128 Android MCPE081.zip": Select it
- After that there will be 2 Texture Packs. "Demo" and "Sphax...". Select the "Sphax..." one
- One more Tip: Goto settings and disable animated Water. It could make your game a bit laggy.
- You now have Sphax PocketBDcraft Texture Pack successfuly installed!
Note: If you wanna play now with PocketBDcraft, you'll have to launch "Block Launcher" instead of "Minecraft PE".
Thanks to "Vinc" for this PocketBDcraft Installation Guide