Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
What are you looking for:
VanillaBDcraft: Latest versions
VanillaBDcraft is a variation of PureBDcraft. When PureBDcraft takes liberties with colors and shapes, VanillaBDcraft try to follow as much as possible the original feel of Minecraft but keeps the design of PureBDcraft. Colors are nearly the same as Minecraft, Villagers are not Jawas, GUI is in stone and many more changes can be discovered in VanillaBDcraft.
Thanks to Mickey Joe Alpha (@MushirMickeyJoe) who made this new flavor of PureBDcraft.
Note: VanillaBDcraft is a ResourcePack and must be "installed" in your "resourcepacks" folder.
VanillaBDcraft: Older versions
- VanillaBDcraft 128x128
- VanillaBDcraft is based on PureBDcraft ResourcePack.
- VanillaBDcraft is a ResourcePack containing many different files, mainly textures in PNG format and 3D models in JSON format. It has been tested as much as possible but nobody is perfect and it can contains bugs. If you find one, you can report it to the VanillaBDcraft dedicated Forum.
- VanillaBDcraft has been scanned for viruses and malwares and do not contain any (ResourcePacks do not contain any executable files).
- VanillaBDcraft needs to be put in the "resourcepacks" folder of your ".minecraft" folder (generally in "%appdata%" folder for Windows).
- VanillaBDcraft is downloadable only if you use the official links available on this page.
By using VanillaBDcraft, you know that you ARE NOT authorized to:
- modify, copy, host, mirror, publish, transfer, license, distribute, transmit, sell, monetize, reproduce, remix, alter or decompile VanillaBDcraft
- create a remixpack using one or more files from VanillaBDcraft and redistribute it
As a user of VanillaBDcraft, you know that you ARE authorized to:
- decompile, alter and remix VanillaBDcraft for exclusive use in online videos if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "VanillaBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax&Mickey Joe Alpha - BDcraft.net"
- monetize online videos using VanillaBDcraft if, and only if, you add due credits in video description (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "VanillaBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax - BDcraft.net"
- copy, alter and remix textures from VanillaBDcraft for Mods Patches (read this thread for details)
- decompile, alter and remix VanillaBDcraft for use in non-commercial software if, and only if, you add due credits in a visible place (with a working link to BDcraft.net): "Textures/3D Models/Sounds from VanillaBDcraft ResourcePack by Sphax - BDcraft.net"
If you do not agree with one or more of above terms, do not download and/or use VanillaBDcraft.
Want to help?
You want to help by donating and get your nickname/website on the Hall of donators?
BDcraft has many other things for you
BDcraft is not only "VanillaBDcraft for Minecraft":
PureBDcraft is available for Minecraft, Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition), Minetest (an Open-Source Minecraft like game) and Delver but you can also download GrungeBDcraft (a WIP pack for Minecraft), various exclusive Wallpapers and icons to customize your PC or your Mac, print unique Paper-Crafts and access the BDcraft Community Forums to discuss, share and get help!