YOGSCAST Tekkit Sphax? Where'd they get it?

Want hints or tips about creating textures or other resources? This is the place for you.
6 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 16:06

Hey all! I'm a little new to the forums, so hi. :P

Well, anyways, I found Yogscast's old Tekkit LP, and they used Sphax with Tekkit. I was wondering where to find the pack like they used.

I tried download one on here, and the Ruby, Peridot, and Sapphire swords/tools aren't textured, but they are in their Tekkit LP.

Here is the link to their LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZphotgSrNU the tools textures are present in their hand-inventory.

As always, help is GREATLY appreciated. :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 20:24

Baring in mind you're talking about Tekkit from 2012 which was on MC1.2.5 or MC1.4.7, and newer versions of Tekkit are on MC1.5 or MC1.6 and have entirely different texture structures.

At the time they likely put a patch together themselves (as they usually do as they have it textured before anyone even knows what mods they're using), but the one on the forum would have worked for it.

You can either also put your own together or you can try one of the ones for a Feed the Beast pack as they usually contain most of the same mods anyway or request that the Tekkit patch is updated.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
6 Posts

Post 03 Apr 2014, 13:13

HanFox wrote:
Baring in mind you're talking about Tekkit from 2012 which was on MC1.2.5 or MC1.4.7, and newer versions of Tekkit are on MC1.5 or MC1.6 and have entirely different texture structures.

At the time they likely put a patch together themselves (as they usually do as they have it textured before anyone even knows what mods they're using), but the one on the forum would have worked for it.

You can either also put your own together or you can try one of the ones for a Feed the Beast pack as they usually contain most of the same mods anyway or request that the Tekkit patch is updated.
Oh thank you! I'll put my own together...but is there a tutorial somewhere to do that?
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 03 Apr 2014, 17:46

6 Posts

Post 03 Apr 2014, 18:20

Aedaeum wrote:
Thanks! :D