Archives of technical help for Cubik LITE and Cubik PRO

Now help is given on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 15 Mar 2016, 18:35

[img]/img/scr_cubik_pro.png[/img]

Update 0.96 Beta Available

Get the new version on the Cubik Page: Cubik PRO or via the Auto-updater

Cubik 0.96 is an optional minor version.

That was quite some time Cubik stayed without updates at version 0.95. The explanation is that I'm busy by work and because I'm working on the successor of Cubik aside. The successor of Cubik will contain many new features + the existing ones. It is remade from scratch and is compatible with MacOS and Windows (and maybe Linux).

That requires some time and time is sometimes hard to find... :)
I still hope being able to release the alpha version of the new Cubik sometimes soon.

The good news is that the new version will be free for the owners of Cubik Pro (even if it's not an update). ;)

Changes and Enhancements

1. Better Import feature with models referring to a parent
  2. Better pivot handling
  3. Several bugs fixed
  4. Better registration check (you should not be asked to re-enter registration details if Cubik server didn't answered as expected)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
1 Post

Post 16 Mar 2016, 08:09

Hey Sphax,

Will you be able to fix the messed up UV's and textures when I import a model I made with OPL's Model Creator or another program??

Because it really sucks that I have to re-do ALL the textures again.
I hope you could fix that ^^

-Madston
1 Post

Post 16 Mar 2016, 12:59

Hey ,
I have updated my Cubik PRO (beta 0.96), and then it can not be opened. It invites eternal and nothing passirt . Can someone help me.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 16 Mar 2016, 16:16

Annanasflieger9 wrote:Hey ,
I have updated my Cubik PRO (beta 0.96), and then it can not be opened. It invites eternal and nothing passirt . Can someone help me.
What does Cubik says?
What is happening exactly?
Are you sure you entered you BDcraft Account email (not your Hipay or Paypal email)?
Are you sure the Serial you entered is valid (starts with BDC and contains 36 characters)?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
1 Post

Post 17 Mar 2016, 09:32

I believe there is a bug in 0.96beta. Or at least I have not encountered it in any other version. It has to do with loading textures into the material manager that have transparency:

This is how the model looks when I open it: https://gyazo.com/c6a0a8d48ec9353c992e098f67950217 which is how it should look. All elements have the correct texture applied.

When I click on the logo in Material Manager and select the SAME texture that it has already, the textures for other elements get messed up completely: https://gyazo.com/996261a28d66a2277ab14a8cf586109d
11 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2016, 13:03

BDCraft Cubik Pro has stopped working Error. I can use 0.95 version without errors.
10 Posts

Post 21 Mar 2016, 06:01

I love you for this program
1 Post

Post 31 Mar 2016, 22:23

Hey why don't my projects work with 1.9?
2 Posts

Post 06 Apr 2016, 14:40

If I use the function "UV" the programm will crash. What can I do?
2 Posts

Post 08 Apr 2016, 11:24

我是位中国玩家,我非常的喜欢这款软件(。・・)ノ,希望能做的越来越好!
Google Translate wrote:I'm a Chinese player , I really like this software ( · · ) Techno , hope I can do better and better