Features i want for the Pro Version

Archives of technical help for Cubik LITE and Cubik PRO

Now help is given on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
16 Posts

Post 17 Mar 2014, 21:10

Hello!

Thank you for developing such a fine software. I purchased it immediatly after reading about cubik. :D

I have a few whishes:

Zoom - it is really hard to handle the placing of blocks and maps because there is no zoom function.
Undo/Redo - i think this is standard for a modern software.
Copy/Paste - this should also be standard.
Multi select - multi selecting of cubes should be possible.
grouping - multi selected cubes should be grouped for all future edit functions, like stretching, rotating, sizing, mapping and so on

greetings from germany
WolionGames
3 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 02:38

fairly certain all of this will come in time the program only is very much in its infacny but yes all of those things, and rotation of blocks ( slanted rails on 45 degrees ) would be nice to see in the coming weeks. hell minecraft 3d models are still very new and not finalized yet.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 13:31

WolionGames wrote: Zoom - it is really hard to handle the placing of blocks and maps because there is no zoom function.
Undo/Redo - i think this is standard for a modern software.
Copy/Paste - this should also be standard.
Multi select - multi selecting of cubes should be possible.
grouping - multi selected cubes should be grouped for all future edit functions, like stretching, rotating, sizing, mapping and so on
All of those features are planned and will come in future updates of Cubik PRO (and some in Cubik LITE too).

For the multi select, this will probably not change: You can already multi select Elements in the Elements Manager and then apply Commands to your selection. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
16 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2014, 10:10

Hi!

Do you know MagicaVoxel?

http://voxel.codeplex.com/

It is a free software, and it has many cool features. Perhaps you can use some ideas for Cubik...