How have you heard about Cubik?

Archives of technical help for Cubik LITE and Cubik PRO

Now help is given on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 01 Mar 2015, 07:56

HuJohner wrote:[...] I used opl's Model Creator for my first model, but... it was a pain. [...] my first diamond_ore model took me (with opl's mc) about 2 hours without cull facing, Cubik Pro instead let me do this (with cull facing) in something about 10-15 min. :D So I'm happy with my decision[...]
Thanks for that testimonial ;)
I'm very happy to see that Cubik is efficient. It has been designed to be easy AND fast to use. Moreover, as a ResourcePack Maker myself, I use it a lot and improve it according to the Community needs and my own needs. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
31 Posts

Post 02 Mar 2015, 14:12

1) I looked for great, but simple 3D Modeling program for Minecraft Resource Packs, one of the youtube videos popped up and I watched it.

2) I purchased it, because I really needed it. It's best program for Minecraft packs.
3 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2015, 21:14

Sphax wrote:I have one, infact two questions and I would be very happy if you could answer. Thanks in advance <3

1) So please, can you tell us how, when and/or where have you heard about Cubik Lite or Cubik Pro?

2) If you are a Cubik Pro user, can you add what decided you to "push" the purchase button?

Thanks in advance for your answers. The goal is to help BDcraft.net improve Cubik in the way you want it to be since the beginning because everything can be improved and as a Beta, Cubik will continue to be updated as long as new users come and post feedback. ;)
I found out from Ridgedog (Yogscast) on Youtube. I decided to try out the LITE version, and it was really simple to use. Another thing is that no textured madness was a problem for me, so I bought Cubik since it was only 11 US Dollars.
9 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2015, 09:15

Halbzwilling and i love him for that[emoji173] [emoji4]
1 Post

Post 08 Apr 2015, 05:54

I first found out about the program off of youtube after discovering the 3d capabilities of resource packs a few months ago. Googling things naturally lead me to the tutorials on the bdcraft youtube channel.

I ended up buying the program because of it's ease of use, positive reviews, and ultimately the quality of the projects produced. The tutorials showing aesthetically pleasing models being made within minutes was rather intriguing. Also, if it helps the developer further improve the application / create more apps, then supporting them with funds is a no brainer! :3
10 Posts

Post 06 Jul 2015, 17:33

I searched on the new Hypixel's game ressourcepack and I found BDcraft.net link ;) (If i remember, all the carts are made by you, Sphax)!
And I think BDcraft Cubik Pro is very good but i use it for the Blender --> Minecraft translation ;)

I think it's a really good investment !!
7 Posts

Post 05 Sep 2015, 05:42

I was googling minecraft 3D models, just after the update came out, and I found YOGSCAST Ridgedog's video about Cubik. I got pretty excited about making models in LITE, but I was limited by the 6 cube limit. This was about a year ago. Recently, I got re-interested in MC as a whole, and also 3D models. Feeling disappointed that the limit was 6, combined with the fact that I now have a job, caused me to look past the (actually quite affordable) payment and get PRO. I have not regretted it since! Thanks, Sphax, for making an amazing and intuitive program! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
2 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2015, 22:18

Well as any other guy/girl i searched for programs that i could build 3d models in minecraft and i found few but i am not a fan of clicking + and - to move blocks so i searched for free movement and i found Cubik Lite but as Lite version doesnt have much things on it i bought Pro and now i am happy as butterlfy ^^ becasue i can put blender models in minecraft and that makes my life 100% easier then it was :)

Keep up the good work and we are waiting for new updates to make this program perfact ^^
15 Posts

Post 26 Sep 2015, 22:24

I found cubik when I needed to make a simple model for a map. I tried many software but I don't found a software who support the dianonals elements.
So i bought cubik.
3 Posts

Post 05 Oct 2015, 21:29

I found Cubik on Bdcraft.net, while searching for new Minecraft resourcepacks.
First, I used Cubik Lite, but the limit of 6 brushes without a way to rotate them,
made me buy Cubik Pro.

- Tohne

PS: It was worth it ;)