[IMPORTANT] If You Have Trouble Downloading the Pack

You need some technical assistance with our resourcepacks or website or general help with Minecraft, including mods.
1 Post

Post 30 Sep 2016, 15:52

Hi, I've been a big fan of your resource packs for awhile. Just coming back to MC after a year hiatus to check out 1.10.2 and I'm having a problem downloading via any of the ad.fly links.

I've tried every major browser: Chrome, Firefox, IE, and even Opera (yes I disabled and even uninstalled adblock/noscript and they still failed). All of them end up at the same place: http://bdcraft.net/problem-occured

For the resource packs themselves this isn't a huge problem, as you provide the adfoc.us mirror links, and they all work fine. However, none of the PureDBCraft Addons have these mirror links as a download option, which makes them currently un-downloadable.
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2016, 17:09

Indeed, there does appear to be an issue with the adf.ly links. Seems likely adf.ly changed something that's break the hand off to where the files are kept.

Sphax is looking in to it now.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
2 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2016, 17:25

When it pointed me back here, I received the "can't find the file" landing page.
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 30 Sep 2016, 17:53

Downloads are fixed.

If anyone is still having issues try all the steps in the first post.
1 Post

Post 21 Oct 2016, 16:47

For some reason, when I click the download button on PureBDCraft for MineCraft 1.2.5, it takes to ADFly. I know that is supposed to happen but hear me out. After I click the skip ad button, it takes me to the website that it is supposed to go to, but then it tries to redirect me to creeperrepo.net or something. Then it says that the website cannot be reached. Pls someone help me with this. -ZeZo
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 21 Oct 2016, 17:47

MC1.2.5 links are working fine. Please try all the steps in the first post of this thread.
1 Post

Post 01 May 2017, 16:49

Hi,

I'm trying to download Sphax PureBDcraft 64x64 1.7.10 but the link isn't working anymore neither is the mirror.
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 01 May 2017, 17:01

Insperia, the links work fine. Please try following the steps in the first post.
1 Post

Post 29 Oct 2017, 12:16

I'm trying to download the Sphax Resource Pack for 1.10.2, but the links won't work for me. The direct mirror link simply does nothing (it just closes immediately if I try to open it in a new tab or window), and adf.ly just redirects me to something called "InboxAce".

I can't seem to find a solution in the first post for this problem either.
1 Post

Post 26 Jan 2018, 16:24

have bought the pack on xbox one and keeps saying download failed, how do i get money back