Hiring Cubik Pro Modelers for Big Upcoming MMORPG

Archives of jobs and tasks offers for Cubik users

Now this is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
1 Post

Post 05 Sep 2015, 09:22

Hello, i am Joosh one of the owners of Swiftex an upcoming minecraft minigame/server network with a vast amount of custom minigames, features and plugins.

We are currently hiring 3D modellers (Who use Cubik Pro). We would ask you to design a vast amount of items for us for example:
- Weapons
- Armour
- Monsters

(We would supply the textures)

Untill we release you will not be paid but once released and you wish to stay with us if we accept you a monthly payment will be put in place if you deserve it,

For more information please add: ricosplat or mrkoala01 on skype and feel free to ask any questions.
11 Posts

Post 23 Sep 2015, 03:59

Hey whats up, I currently play on a minecraft MMORPG server and I love it. I would love to help you make an awesome resource pack for it :) I am very good with Cubik Pro so I can probably do anything you need.
3 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2016, 23:53

Hello, my name is Hunter. Im really good with using the cubik pro 3d maker. I am also in a cad class so I have a great general area of 3d designing. IM great with graphics, and Ive also owned and admin'd a few servers here and there. Getting paid would not be my main focus of creation but creating High Quality 3d renders for your needs. I can rush a project and make it look decent or spend a little time and make it fabulous. I also make minecraft mods so creating a custom block would not be hard.
23 Posts

Post 08 Feb 2016, 05:51

http://bdcraft.net/community/cubik-job/ ... t4761.html

We dont do like texturing blocks and we do our own textures on the weapons
3 Posts

Post 08 Feb 2016, 05:58

hey micky with your kylo ren helmet you made, how did you get the structure? did u make it in cubik or import like a 3d model into cubik then pixelate it? also with the tophat i made it will not show on the charaacter, so did you make a seperate mod for the hat to show? or helm
23 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2016, 00:35

Skype is - kizzafazza

If you want to talk to us

-- edit --

With the kylo ren hat I only used cubik and the texture i made with pint.net the texture I made gave me the structure. as i made the front view and a side view on the texture and set the image as a back ground in the different view ports on cubik, then i used it as a template. to get the thing on my head a lot of servers have the /hat command on them so we made the most of the plugin, so doing /hat will put the object on your head. If that doesnt work you might need to check in your cubik that when you go to View-EditMode-OnHead that you have your item set where you want it and make sure you tick the box that says "Use Custom Display For Item On Head" If it still doesnt work can get in contact with me Ill try help you out the best i can :)
19 Posts

Post 02 Jun 2016, 13:22

Here is a Hammer I made!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r85-J34bMbs[/video]