Lever model fix for MC19

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
2 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2016, 18:15

I noticed that the wall levers work "wrong", as in they are on when the lever is down. However the style of the lever suggests that it's a kind of old timey lever like this:

I updated the model jsons a little bit (swapped the lever states and moved the redstone led to where it's better visible)

You can get the pack here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/179 ... %20fix.zip
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2016, 19:25

I intended the lever to be on when down, as I pictured a clunky lever being pulled down (with a scientist yelling "It's alive!") and sparks flying. That kinda thing. The position of the LED is a valid point, though, and I'll look into a better place (though I'm not keen on it being dead centre ;) )
2 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2016, 20:40

I getcha~ Maybe flipping it around completly? I just found it odd that it's on when the circuit isn't closed.

I put the LED in the middle just because it's most visible there in both states.
123 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2016, 16:34

EskiMojo14 wrote:
I intended the lever to be on when down, as I pictured a clunky lever being pulled down (with a scientist yelling "It's alive!") and sparks flying.
And exactly thous levers works as the picture shows ;)