[128x - 32x] Farlanders [MC1.6 - 1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 09:56

This mod adds more Ender creatures to the game allowing the player to have more choices to trade, tame and enemies to battle. There is also a new village, armor, weapons and a couple more structures for you to find!

Note

To make these enderman different from Sphax's original I have filled in the sides of the mouths so to conform to the license.

Downloads

MC 1.7.10
Show
Ver 1.2b

MC 1.6
Show
Ver 1.1C Ver 1.1

Changelog

14 Sept 2014 - Updated for MC 1.7.10. One new enderman with dark blue eyes
11 June 2014 - Added download link for latest version 1.1C. Changed ore from ruby to endumium and added the new green and purple eyed mystics texture
1 April 2014 - Initial release

Credits

Sphax - for the excellent enderman model I used and abused
The Metallurgy thread for some of the Metallurgy weapon and tool textures I used
Last edited by Novamanga on 02 Jul 2017, 11:25, edited 6 times in total.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
25 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 17:14

OMG its amazing!! are you sphaxifying the endumium?? thanks forthis work!!
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 17:58

Glad you like it. Is endimium another mod. Give me a link and I'll have a look
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
25 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 18:19

I saw it in the features spoiler on this page:
https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/150 ... nd-titans/
i hope it can help you :)
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 18:32

If you mean the enderminion, yes they're all textured.
288 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 19:09

Permission to combine textures from this with my own for the Hardcore Ender Expansion patch?

If you happen to have the time, do you think you could help make 2 texture .psds for me? There is a mod called Ender Prospecting which takes the idea of eyes of ender to the next level in Ore Prospecting. It creates a type of ender eye which is attuned to a set ore type. If you combine several of these, you can make a hand held object which finds ore, and then a totem.

I have already created a texture for all of the actual ender eyes but could really use some help creating a base texture for the Amulet and Totem. Below is a link to the mod in question, and I would be able to post a completed patch soon after getting these two base textures.

Think there is an opening in your busy schedule?

https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/196 ... ospecting/
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 19:14

Laurae feel free to use anything you want. I can't help with psd's as I don't use photoshop but I'll have a look at above link. I'm back to work tomorrow for 4 days so will be busy till Sunday. After that I'll see what I can do.
288 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 19:35

Novamanga wrote:
Laurae feel free to use anything you want. I can't help with psd's as I don't use photoshop but I'll have a look at above link. I'm back to work tomorrow for 4 days so will be busy till Sunday. After that I'll see what I can do.

Great! I was able to make the first level of the items, but I'm woefully inadequate with textures when it comes to the second and third base textures.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2014, 10:23

Added download for latest version 1.1C.

Could this be moved to released please. :)
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2014, 14:58

Update: Added download for MC 1.7.10 Ver 1.2b