[128x] Food Plus [MC1.6.4]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
22 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 22:16

Food Plus 1.6.4 [x128] WIP

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this thread, so I hope there won't be any major problems with it.

I've recently put together a number of textures for Food Plus. I've only worked on a number of those myself and those where based off other textures. I've taken textures from a lot of mod patches and I will try my best to get everyone in the credits.
Preview
Show
Don't mind the tropicraft textures in the background (I'm also combining the new and old tropicraft threads and making a few of my own images)
Last updated: 9 April 2014
Note: I only have 128x Textures available and I'm using other tools than Photoshop. I'm using a combination of Paint.Net, Gimp and Expression design.
Credits
Show
Working on completing this, if I left anyone out please let me know and I will amend this.
Any help is welcome and probably needed if we are to finish this patch.
Last edited by Ceasius on 11 Apr 2014, 21:19, edited 11 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 22:17

Forum doesn't like "special" characters in links (we should probably look at fixing that).

So I shortened your mega link with goo.gl.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
343 Posts

Post 01 Apr 2014, 22:21

Oh god, my old bamboo cup D:
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
350 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 08:02

blah, i wanted to do these textures...
I'm back <3
22 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 18:34

Oh hey Sparkst3r! Don't mind that cup, it's not actually in this patch. I was working on combining your old tropicraft thread with the newer one. Just so it has more textures that were previously missing. As far as I know the current thread is working on getting x512 textures where mine is only available in x128. The only problem is I didn't like all that missing textures when I was playing attack of the B team. Would you guys say I should post that in a separate thread?

-- 02 Apr 2014, 20:34 --
Sillyman34 wrote:
blah, i wanted to do these textures...
I'd welcome any help :D
167 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 19:02

Lol that nutella from my bacon mod patch...
22 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 20:02

mrbysco wrote:
Lol that nutella from my bacon mod patch...
Added you and Llama Farmer to the credits. I hope you don't mind that I use it, that Nutella jar is amazing by the way.
350 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 20:36

D: ok han..

It's ok, I may throw in a texture or two here and there.
I'm back <3
167 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 20:37

Its ok. I might try to texture some more so I may help, if I got time :D
Love the patch
22 Posts

Post 02 Apr 2014, 21:17

Thanks guys, if I may point anyone in the right direction, I probably will need help with the glass (it's supposed to be different from the default glass bottles), slurpee glass and ice cream cone. Those I really want to get right.