MineFactory Reloaded

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Patch Creator
343 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2013, 11:48

MFR aims to automate a number of tasks that previously would be difficult, boring, or work-intensive. It also provides some additional support blocks and machines.

WIP 512x textures including .psds

Items:

Downloads

for MC1.7 by Llama Farmer
Show
v2.8.0RC4+ below v2.8.0

for MC1.6 (Almost complete) compiled by Llama Farmer
Show

for MC1.4.7 (WIP)
Show
compiled by Daverball

PSDs by KaosKlaus

Kaosklaus's WIP folder

I try to upload all finished textures. No Zip files yet, but a collection of what's done (not a lot!). Proceed with caution - might still involve some manual work.

Preview

Show

Credits

KaosKlaus (Previous maintainer)
CadenDonuts (I used parts of UEB.Psd)
Hanfox (I stole some Stuff from Thermal Expansion)
Captainnorris
Daverball
Viesiu
b0bst3r
et al;
Last edited by Sparkst3r on 17 Apr 2014, 00:39, edited 11 times in total.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 03:40

I was wondering what the file structure should be when placing the textures from the other WIP thread (yes, it is 1.5 version, which matches my game) into my texturepack zip. I can usually get textures working, but I can't figure out how these ones work. I've already tried mods/powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/textures/blocks, items, etc., ; mods/minefactoryreloaded/textures/blocks, etc... I even tested more unorthodox means such as putting folders in the vanilla games textures/blocks; textures/items; etc.

I realise this thread isn't exactly active yet, but I figured that maybe at least somebody from the other MFR thread (now archived) might know the solution...
26 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 04:42

All textures are just mirrors of what the textures are inside the mod file.
Patch Creator
15 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 11:23

The paths for 1.5.2 are

minecraft/texturepacks/texturepackname/textures/blocks/powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded

and

minecraft/texturepacks/texturepackname/textures/items/powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded
44 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 21:17

Edit: Patches updated with all textures available as of 10:30 EST July 22 ... aaaand, the links broke again in my post. The ones in the top post should be fine.
Last edited by plowmanplow on 22 Jul 2013, 14:39, edited 6 times in total.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 22:17

plowmanplow wrote:
Evidently this new forum system is much smarter than I am and I can't figure out how to make a link/button that actually works (after 20+ minutes of attempts).

If someone would be kind enough to give me a hint on how to do that, I'll post up the links to the 512x-64x patches I've been maintaining of all the stuff from the forum archives.
If you're having issues with the WYSIWYG editor then you can turn it off here: https://bdcraft.net/community/ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=post
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2013, 23:21

Without disabling it totally, you can display bbcode with the switch button in the toolbar while writing a post. ;)
You can also write manually
above your links and
below them
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
44 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2013, 00:21

Working on playing with the URL format to figure out what works. I see existing button download links in other posts which point to URLs with spaces in them, but I can't seem to get that to work at all. Also, can't seem to get anything but alphanumerics to work either, but seems that may be by design. So frustrating.

Edit: Thanks for fixing the links Hanfox. heh, I'm afraid to edit the post now for fear of screwing them up :D
Last edited by plowmanplow on 12 Jul 2013, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2013, 00:54

plowmanplow wrote:
Working on playing with the URL format to figure out what works. I see existing button download links in other posts which point to URLs with spaces in them, but I can't seem to get that to work at all. Also, can't seem to get anything but alphanumerics to work either, but seems that may be by design. So frustrating.
Yea, the space/%20 thing needs to be looked in to. Other characters should work though.

I fixed your links for you and turned them to d/l buttons.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
48 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 17:31

Hey there,

I've made textures for the auto enchanter, the fertilizer and the weather collector. I've also updated my WIP folder on my Dropbox.

Edit: Forgot that the Fertilizer has an animated front, so i modified the texture a bit and added the animation

Show
Auto-Enchanter:
ImageImage
Fertilizer:
ImageImage
Weather Collector:
ImageImage

Dropbox Link (All my textures in 512x512)
1.4.7 x64 WIP Patch

-- 21 Jul 2013, 18:09 --

I've also made textures for the chronotyper (animation included) and the sludgeboiler, enjoy~

My Dropbox folders have been updated.

Show
Chronotyper:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sludge Boiler:
ImageImage
ImageImage

-- 23 Jul 2013, 10:29 --

I also took a shot at the Block Breaker, I used the Drill from Industrialcraft.
I'm not overly satisfied with it, but on the other hand with four frames of animation you can't do much else anyways.

On a sidenote: The animations and all the sides of the blocks i made are included in my Dropbox, I simply don't want to put too many images into the spoiler tags.

Show
ImageImage

-- 23 Jul 2013, 18:12 --

And finally textures for the item collector. With this machine_0.png is fully textured!

Show