[128x - 32x] Tux Weapons [MC1.6.4]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 24 Dec 2013, 18:28

A weapons mod with complete mod support functionality, along with custom enchantments and potion effects.
TuxWeapons, created by TuxCraft, adds many new and awesome weapons and enchantments to the game Minecraft. Each weapon supports a different and unique fighting style and can be combined for a truly unique experience. Not only that, but TuxWeapons is the first and only weapons mod to come with complete support for some of your other favorite mods. Now for the first time you can get a unique and amazing fighting experience no matter what mods you have installed.

Downloads

I have made 2 versions of this as TuxCraft changed the folder layout at some point. Please check which version you need before downloading.

Version 1.0c Version 0.4a I'm putting these patches out but version 1 is not complete. It requires the ukulele and the upgrade to be done. In game I haven't found any uses for these but if someone want to post a png of these I'll add them to the pack.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
24 Posts

Post 25 Dec 2013, 17:16

Thank god my pray has been heard :D
6 Posts

Post 03 Jul 2014, 04:13

Could you please made a pack for the latest version released?, i have fixed the directory of you latest patch to get it working, but having no artistic skills i can´t do anything about the missing textures