BDcraft can't connect to the internet; I can't get it.

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
1 Post

Post 31 May 2015, 14:55

I have a license for Cubik Pro but I can't get in. My firewall is off and I have an internet connection (I'm posting this). Below I have a screenshot of what it says. I need this figured out ASAP.
@Sphax
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nickk on 01 Jun 2015, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 31 May 2015, 15:19

Try to disable temporarily your Antivirus and/or to launch Cubik with Administrator privileges
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
4 Posts

Post 01 Jun 2015, 21:11

I am still getting the same error. I have tried closing all the non essential programs in task manager but it still has the same error. I have tried it on other computers and it has worked but I need it on my main one.

-- 31 May 2015, 11:50 --

I have two accounts, IgnitingIce is the one I bought it under, _Nickk is my other one.

-- 01 Jun 2015, 15:25 --

Bump

-- 01 Jun 2015, 15:46 --

Is there any way a port could be blocked. Is there any known compatibility issues? I really need this sorted out as I got the program about a week ago and it hasn't worked.

-- 01 Jun 2015, 15:53 --

These are the programs running when it doesn't work

-- 01 Jun 2015, 16:11 --

Sorry for the spam.
I added an exception in Microsoft Security Essentials and in the Firewall but it's still not working. It works on another account on the same computer that I used to use but I need it on my main account.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 02 Jun 2015, 07:48

I don't know why it doesn't work. Knowing that it is working on another user account on the same computer, then that's an issue on your computer itself.

Cubik just needs an Internet access and use port 80 like a browser.
Are you sure you have authorized Cubik to access the Internet at first launch? Maybe try deleting Cubik, re download and reinstall on your Desktop. Then launch it, be sure to accept its internet access.
Have you tried Cubik?
4 Posts

Post 04 Jun 2015, 19:47

I tried reinstalling it and the same issue occurs. It is being run as an administrator and no screen opens where I can change whether or Cubik can access the internet, just the normal Register screen.

-- 04 Jun 2015, 14:47 --

Bump
4 Posts

Post 05 Jun 2015, 23:26

I am having the same problem as IgnitingIce I try to even run offline and i get nothing
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2015, 12:48

What do you mean by "I get nothing" when you run it offline?

Edit: try deleting "license.dat" in the "Cubik Data" folder and relaunch Cubik to see if register works.
Have you tried Cubik?
4 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2015, 18:08

As in when I try to launch offline nothing loads and when I try to use Cubik Updater it won't download. I deleted licence data and still the same problem. The only way I can use this program is in trial mode, I hope this can be resolved promptly because I really was excited to finally get this program and I didn't pay expecting a program that cant even launch. I looked at running programs in task manager and it said they were running but nothing was there. I just deleted all the files i downloaded from BDCraft I turned off my firewall and uninstalled all my antivirus programs and I still have nothing. I already allowed Bd craft through firewalls as well. :-x
4 Posts

Post 07 Jun 2015, 02:48

There is no license.dat in the "Cubik Data" folder.
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 07 Jun 2015, 06:24

What is displayed in your browser when you access this URL please: http://bdcraft.net/goods/register
Have you tried Cubik?