Can't find Serial Number.

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
3 Posts

Post 22 Oct 2014, 20:04

Ok, here's the problem. I have bought Cubik twice now. It worked once, but then when I tried to update it, I couldn't. It broke after that. I don't know how, but i left it alone. I just re-downloaded it again, paying again, and I can't find my serial number. I've looked in all me e-mails, and I can't find anything. Now I'm not going to be one of those guys that will rant about wanting my money back. I just don't want my money to have been wasted. So, please help.
211 Posts

Post 22 Oct 2014, 20:32

Contact Sphax with the email you used and date you bought it. He will help you.

Also worth asking about a refund for the second time you bought it.

If/when you get your serial code, be sure to hang on to it. Personally I used a password manager and I put the serial code in there, but you could just put it in a text file somewhere safe. IIRC from version 0.85 and on, it will update automatically, so no more having to go to the site and redownload the new versions.
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
3 Posts

Post 22 Oct 2014, 21:16

Thank you very much. But unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how t e-mail him either. At least, I'm not sure If what I know works. BUt thank you.
Former Staff
1132 Posts

Post 22 Oct 2014, 22:13

maroha3814 wrote:Thank you very much. But unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how t e-mail him either. At least, I'm not sure If what I know works. BUt thank you.
The contact email is: [email protected]
3 Posts

Post 23 Oct 2014, 02:06

Aedaeum wrote:
maroha3814 wrote:Thank you very much. But unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how t e-mail him either. At least, I'm not sure If what I know works. BUt thank you.
The contact email is: [email protected]
I just realized that's the email they notify me with. I'm smert.
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 23 Oct 2014, 06:28

That's also the email displayed in Cubik when you have trouble with registration. ;)

Your Serial number is in an email you should have received in your PayPal email address (sent by BDcraft Goods).
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?