Can't Update Cubik Pro

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
1 Post

Post 10 Mar 2015, 22:29

I am trying to update Cubik Pro to the latest version (from 0.75 to current) and it is not accepting my registration key that was used when originally downloaded and purchased.

I have even tried to download the most current version and input my details but it doesnt seem to work. I have sent a contact request to the support email about a month back and haven't heard back hence now posting on here to see if anyone has had the same issue with updating / registration.

any help would be great.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
211 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2015, 07:04

Send another one. PM Sphax here on the forums. He is usually very quick to get to support things.
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2015, 07:43

Sorry for that issue. I've not received any email about your problem. Usually, I answer in 1 or 2 days maximum (even Sunday).

The registration system didn't changed in 0.92. You just need to enter right information in fields (your BDcraft account user email and your Serial).

If that still doesn't work, send an email to contact[at]bdcraft[dot]net
Add your PayPal email address, your BDcraft account email address and the date of purchase.

Don't worry, the issue will be solved asap.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?