Cubik Pro Purchase Possibilities

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
211 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:00

Oh look, a fellow confused individual. Please, come join us. We have cookies.
"I feel nostalgia as a standard action."
- Wil Wheaton
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:02

xD You have no idea how long I hqd to discuss about minecraft. Well, they didnt buy it but I had luck and won in a key lottery contest xD
211 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:06

Just gotta get out there, get a job, then no one can tell you what to do with your money! Except when it comes to taxes... Then all bets are off.
- Wil Wheaton
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:21

Last year school xD but I have no idea what I whould study >.>
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:29

Many people don't want to keep up with technologies. They fear it because they don't understand it. That's only a problem when a part of those people don't want to learn.

But anyway, when I don't trust a site but want to purchase something on it, I use what's called an "e-card" in France. That's a false VISA Credit Card number created by your own Bank and which will only work temporarily and for a maximum amount. I used it very recently to buy something on a Chinese Website which only integrated payments with VISA/MASTERCARD... If I never receive my purchase, I'll be able to be refund by my bank and at the same time the Chinese website never had my real Credit Card number. ;)

If you have an e-card, you can do the same with Paypal.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
11 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 18:51

Never heared of that, gonna ask my bank....
211 Posts

Post 24 Nov 2014, 19:47

I can just flag a charge as fraud if something goes wrong. My bank is good about stuff like that. Someone managed to charge like $600 at a walmart in virginia, which is ~3000 miles away from me. Bank called me cus it was suspicious, and told them it wasn't me. No harm done.
- Wil Wheaton
11 Posts

Post 25 Nov 2014, 13:36

I wish my parents would understand this -.-

-- 25 Nov 2014, 13:36 --

I ask my bank and they told me that they do not offer such service to customers D:
Well, looks like I need to wait for the paysafecard support thought.

But thanks for your patience!
BDcraft Admin
2180 Posts

Post 21 Jan 2015, 13:39

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that BDcraft.net now supports Paysafecard, Neosurf cards and Zeevex cards as payment solutions (as well as Audiotel, SMS+, Internet+, Belfius, Sofort, ...). To proceed, just select "Check out with Hipay" and select your favorite payment solution.

Please note that the final price depends on the commission took by the various proposed brokers.

For information, the cheapest solution remains Paypal. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
11 Posts

Post 22 Jan 2015, 16:23

No ;) but im happy ^^ finally :D