[FAQ] Question about buying

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
10 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2014, 02:28

Hi, I'm wanting to buy BDcraft Cubix Pro, but adf.ly isn't working for me at all.
If I buy the PRO version of Cubix, do I go through adfly or adfocus to download it?
~Crafterguy3x3
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2014, 08:25

No.
If you buy something from BDcraft.net you'll never go through or get any Ad before or after download.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
10 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2014, 11:35

Sphax wrote:No.
If you buy something from BDcraft.net you'll never go through or get any Ad before or after download.
I will buy Cubix PRO later today :D

Also is the EXE attached to the email, or is it a download link? If it's a download link what site does it go through?
~Crafterguy3x3
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 20 Mar 2014, 12:30 

Crafterguy3x3 wrote:Also is the EXE attached to the email, or is it a download link? If it's a download link what site does it go through?
The EXE is not attached to the email. The email contains a Serial number and a link to download Cubik.

Cubik PRO is hosted by BDcraft.net only. You don't go through another site to download it. ;)

Note: If you find Cubik PRO on other sites, they are not legal copies and may contain viruses. No support will be given for those copies.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
10 Posts

Post 21 Mar 2014, 01:14

Sphax wrote:
Crafterguy3x3 wrote:Also is the EXE attached to the email, or is it a download link? If it's a download link what site does it go through?
The EXE is not attached to the email. The email contains a Serial number and a link to download Cubik.

Cubik PRO is hosted by BDcraft.net only. You don't go through another site to download it. ;)

Note: If you find Cubik PRO on other sites, they are not legal copies and may contain viruses. No support will be given for those copies.
I will buy Cubix PRO in a few minutes :)

Yeah I know about stolen content. I have a texture pack that was posted on another site without my persmission, and my name is not said anywhere, and they added their own download link so I don't get credit :/
~Crafterguy3x3