[HELP] Register every time I launch

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
8 Posts

Post 04 Apr 2014, 00:02

Hi Guys,

Every time I launch BDcraft Cubik Pro it asks me to register. The save of the registration details must be failing but I get no message telling me so. I do not know how to proceed to fix this.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 04 Apr 2014, 08:57

Cubik doesn't need to be installed but you should put it in a folder (anywhere you want and any name you want).

After registration, Cubik creates a TXT file named "BDcraft Cubik.txt". If this file is not created (in the same folder as where Cubik EXE is), then it will keep asking you to register.

What OS are you using?
Where did you put Cubik EXE file?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
8 Posts

Post 04 Apr 2014, 21:12 

Sphax wrote:Cubik doesn't need to be installed but you should put it in a folder (anywhere you want and any name you want).

After registration, Cubik creates a TXT file named "BDcraft Cubik.txt". If this file is not created (in the same folder as where Cubik EXE is), then it will keep asking you to register.

What OS are you using?
Where did you put Cubik EXE file?
Yes, I get it now. I placed Cubik in my Program Files directory and it is admin controlled, but I am running Cubik not as admin. My fault and I know how to fix it.

Is it possible for you to catch the write failure from the txt file and report it?

BTW: loving Cubik easy to use. I do wish UV mapping would allow you to place on the .5's (32x32 texture packs) like the cube editor does.
BDcraft Admin
2183 Posts

Post 04 Apr 2014, 21:47

I keep working on Cubik so UV Mapping Editor will certainly be updated in a future version to allow that. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?