Typed the email wrong at purchase

Archives of Cubik PRO purchase support tickets

Now support is done on Cubik Studio forum: https://cubik.studio
3 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2016, 22:52

Hello I typed the email wrong at the purchase screen I used PayPal as a guest so there is nothing I can do there I was hoping someone can help me out. I really want/need this program and I don't want to pay another $10 if I don't have to if there is anything I can do to get the code I need without another purchase that would be great. Thanks you and have a great day! I can tell you the email I think I typed, but I know for a fact I typed it in wrong because I never got an email conformation from BDCraft Cubik about my Pro purchase.
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2016, 23:04

Please email [email protected] with as much detail as you can. Purchase emails, dates, reciepts, etc.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
3 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2016, 23:16

HanFox wrote:Please email [email protected] with as much detail as you can. Purchase emails, dates, reciepts, etc.
Yes i can give that info problem is that know that email was
3 Posts

Post 12 Aug 2016, 15:30

Hello, I purchased BDCraft Cubik realized I had typed in the wrong email send out to emails to the contact email for bdcraft and never got a response I posted on here and was told to email is there anyway I can get help on here I purchased this 4 days ago and am starting to get annoyed.