[128x - 32x] Biomes O' Plenty [MC1.5 - 1.12, 1.14 - 1.20]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
31 Posts

Post 19 Oct 2013, 05:02

Thank you SO MUCH! It looks awesome!

-- 19 Oct 2013, 00:02 --

Oh - on the wheatgrass - I was just wandering around in the world and realized- the reason I changed it at all was it looks just like sprout and since the point of the mod is to give variation and both are widely used - I decided one or the other should change. I was thinking of changing sprout too honestly - because it looks so much like barley/wheat... but I left it since it changes color w the environment.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
196 Posts

Post 19 Oct 2013, 05:22

Great job everyone. Looks awesome!.

Just to confirm, has the link in the first post been updated to the final version?

Thanks
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 15:32

No i have not resized the pack yet because there are a few bits i want to finish before finally re-sizing, or unless you are talking about the working folder in which case yes it has been updated.

EDIT: 1.6.x patch is complete.
Just need to create a 1.5.x port and then it can be moved to complete patches

EDIT2: Can this be moved to complete, thank you.
Erm...I like trees and bees!
.....Maybe too much
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 15:49

Needs in-game previews before it can be moved.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 15:52

Oh yeah woops, Will work on that now.
.....Maybe too much
16 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 16:06

Hey the Smoldering Grass should really be changed. The current texture is a disgrace. It looks like it was made by a 5 years old :D . I don't even remember who made it. I think snake2332 threw it in when he made one of the patches. It was never intender to stay for permenet. Please change it. I actually tried to make a better one but failed numerous times.
I mean ... look at it : Image
Also a better version on the barley : Image :)
2 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 16:10

Apologies if this is in the wrong place for such a post, rather new to the website in terms of posting, though I'm a long-time fan of the work done here.

I downloaded the 64x resource pack and BoP patch, combined them and started using it. Everything looks great.. except.. I'm noticing a lot of whitish pixels along the edges of a few things. It sometimes disappears depending on the angle at which I look at them, other times it seems to just be present always.

Show

Edit: It appears this happens due to my playing with a short/tiny view distance. Not sure if there's anything that can be done considering that, but just in case I thought I should at least mention it.
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 16:28

@_Rein20_ Yep, the smouldering grass is not great, i will try and come up with something better. Also i will add your better barley because otherwise it looks like fields of wheat.

@XanderGryphon I will see if it is my lousy resizing program and resize with something better, if that does not work then i am not sure :-/
.....Maybe too much
2 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 16:32

Sir Oldie wrote:
@XanderGryphon I will see if it is my lousy resizing program and resize with something better, if that does not work then i am not sure :-/
Much appreciated, even if nothing does work. I can play on Normal view distance for the most part, generally I use short/tiny just because it runs faster that way. I just wanted to mention it in case it was something worth looking into. :)
16 Posts

Post 20 Oct 2013, 16:43

Also different bamboo sapling : Image