ExtrabiomesXLExtrabiomesXL isn't designed to overpower Minecraft or severely alter gameplay, but instead to add new aesthetic blocks and items that greatly enhance Minecraft's landscapes and exploration, without being invasive (although you should beware the quicksand!).
Downloadsv3.16 for MC1.7
v3.11.0 for MC1.4.7
Other textured EBXL mods
*Updated: for MC1.7
*Fixed: Tulips flower
#Added: New flowers Allium, Amaryllis Pink, Amaryllis Red, Amaryllis White, Bachelors Button Blue, Belladonna, Bells of Ireland, Bluebell, Daisy, Dandelion, Eelgrass, Gardenia, Gerbera Orange, Gerbera Pink, Gerbera Red, Gerbera Yellow, Himalayan Blue Poppy, Iris Blue, Iris Purple, Lily, Marsh Marigold, Pink Lily, Pansy, Strawberry, Poppy, Redrover, Snapdragon, Vine Gloriosa, Violet, Yarrow
#Added: Chocolate item, strawberry item, chocolate strawberry item, strawberry seeds and dyes.
#Added: Better Leaves support and Calla Black flower
*Updated: File structure
*Fixed: That awful mistake you make where you upload a texture twice the dimensions it should be...
#Added: Sakura log, plank, leaves and sapling
#Major: Total overhaul of everything due to adding 512x and 256x
*Updated: File structure to MC1.6
!Note: Not compatible with older version of the mod
*Updated: File structure
#Version: v3.5.1 -> v3.6.0
*Changed: Cactus Paste to Zernicalo's version he so nicely made for me
#Version: v3.4.0 -> v3.5.1
#Added: Cactus paste
#Version: v3.1.0.e108 -> v3.4.0
*Changed: Updated logs to be in line with new 1.4.2 textures
#Version bump: v18.104.22.168 -> v3.1.0.e108
#Version: v3.0.0 -> v22.214.171.124
#Added: Red Stone slabs
#Merged: MrAndrew's Bunyan textures
#Version bump: v2.2.7 -> v3.0.0
#Version bump: v2.2.6 -> v2.2.7
#Minor: v2.2.5 --> v2.2.6
#Added: Redbrick and Redcobble
*Changed: Redstone for reasons of colour matching other new red bricks
*Changed: Cleaned up cattail
Version Bump: v2.2.3 --> v2.2.5
Version Bump: v2.2.1 --> v2.2.3
*Added: 32x and 16x...
Initial release (v2.2.1)
Changes from Cybermaxke WIP:
- Re-did autumn leaves as they had a weird background. Made them more vibrant striking colours
- Due to above had to re-do autumn saplings to colour match
- Changed toadstools to a flat red instead of the resized brown ones
- Tweaked white flowers to properly intersect
- Updated deadtallgrass and brown grass so they no longer looked stretched
- autumn bush
- fir leaves
- redwood leaves (these are quite weird looking but I think they fit)
- acacia leaves
- hydrangea plant
- Original unfinished textures by Cybermaxke.
- Updated textures by HanFox and MrAndrew420.
- Aedaeum for asking me so nicely to finish off Cybermaxke's original textures.
- Zernicalo for Cactus Paste