[512x - 32x] Hole Filler [MC1.16, 1.18 - 1.19]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
762 Posts

Post 27 Aug 2022, 02:23

A lightweight mod consisting of a hole filler. Throw it and walk away. Your hole will be filled in.

Downloads

for MC1.19
Show

for MC1.18
Show

for MC1.16
Show

Preview

Changelog

2022-08-27: #Initial release

Credits

Sphax
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
196 Posts

Post 27 Aug 2022, 18:51

Thanks @PlatinumPunch, Was hoping you'd grab this one. Can I just say your textures are amazing, and the amount of patches you are pushing out is incredible. It is very much appreciated. I'm ok at recoloring existing items, or fixing minor gui changes with copy/paste in photoshop, but I'm not good enough to create entire new patches. That's why when I share it's always just a 64x as its what I'm thrown together for whatever pack I'm currently playing.
Just wanted to Thank You for all the work you've been doing lately!
Patch Creator
762 Posts

Post 28 Aug 2022, 09:25

Thanks so much Bonaire it means a lot. And I have been scanning almost every thread on the page and your name keeps coming up so I am very appreciative of your efforts as well! And I'm certainly not as talented as Llama, Hanfox or Grumpy for instance!
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
4 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2023, 05:05

If you want to make this work in 1.20:
(for other resolutions: download, unzip, then change the folder names from "blocks" to "block" and from "items" to "item", zip > place in res folder > done)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.