[512x - 32x] Natura [MC1.6.4 - MC1.7 & MC1.10 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Post Reply
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 16 Oct 2013, 19:06

Smaugan wrote:I resized the 1.6 textures to 64x :)
You're a saint, but unfortunately the link remains broken for me; has it been pulled from your Dropbox?
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
User avatar
29 Posts
 x 0

Post 16 Oct 2013, 21:23

Eunomiac wrote:
You're a saint, but unfortunately the link remains broken for me; has it been pulled from your Dropbox?
Ooooops It appears as though it has xD. Let me fix that.
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Oct 2013, 03:54

See above, re: "you're a saint", full stop :)

Thanks man :)
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
User avatar
15 Posts
 x 0

Post 02 Nov 2013, 20:17

I created an alternative pack if anyone is interested.

I finished off all the crafting tables and recoloured a lot of the wood to make it fit in better with the forestry/extra trees wood.
User avatar
29 Posts
 x 0

Post 02 Nov 2013, 21:32

Invinctus wrote:I created an alternative pack if anyone is interested.

I finished off all the crafting tables and recoloured a lot of the wood to make it fit in better with the forestry/extra trees wood.
64x version, with credits to Invinctus for the textures. I just did a resize :)
User avatar
6 Posts
 x 0

Post 27 Nov 2013, 06:17

The cotton texture has been pissing me off lately, so I, with my very limited drawing skills, made an alternate in 20 minutes... here it is:
Show
Image

I can make more if help is needed...

PS I have no clue how to use this attachment function, so here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/7gw4lo6t1 ... _plant.png
Last edited by Aedaeum on 27 Nov 2013, 06:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler'd image
Total noob
User avatar
Patch Creator
1324 Posts
 x 91

Post 05 Jan 2014, 18:32

I've made a few new things for the latest 1.6.4 version of Natura. Feel free to use :)

1.6.4 Natura Things I have added:

The blaze rails, nether furnace, the new nether glass, finished the workbenches and trapdoors, flint and blaze, and the nether hopper. Oh and the spawn point obelisk.

It would be great if someone would texture the Natura berries. I had a go but hated what I did so they are not included.
Last edited by Novamanga on 05 Jan 2014, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
6 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Jan 2014, 19:08

Novamanga wrote:I've made a few new things for the latest 1.6.4 version of Natura. Feel free to use :)


It would be great if someone would texture the Natura berries. I had a go but hated what I did so they are not included.
Guess I'll be doing that, too. Just saying so there won't be multiple people working on the same items :)
Total noob
User avatar
Patch Creator
1324 Posts
 x 91

Post 06 Jan 2014, 03:23

@iWantcoal, that would be great as your cotton texture was excellent. Post them up and I'll add them to my download. If you feel there is anything else you would like to add then feel free to post that as well.
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 06 Jan 2014, 04:58

iWantcoal wrote:
Novamanga wrote:I've made a few new things for the latest 1.6.4 version of Natura. Feel free to use :)


It would be great if someone would texture the Natura berries. I had a go but hated what I did so they are not included.
Guess I'll be doing that, too. Just saying so there won't be multiple people working on the same items :)
As far as I am concerned, unless someone plans to pump out a patch extremely quickly, the more alternate textures available, the better!
Post Reply