Does "All The Mods" really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.
It has all the basics that most other "big name" packs include but with a nice mix of some of newer or lesser-known mods as well.
- Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
- Download the patch from this thread.
- Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
- Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
- Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
- Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
- Click done and wait for the textures to load.
- Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default first try assigning more RAM to your client, and if that doesn't work use lower resolution textures.
DownloadsAll The Mods 6 for MC1.16
All The Mods 6 - To The Sky for MC1.16
Applied Energistics 2
ATO - All The Ores
Biomes O' Plenty
Bookshelf - Novamanga
Botany Pots - PlatinumPunch
Brandon's Core - Novamanga
Chisel & Bits
Cooking for Blockheads
Cosmetic Armor Reworked
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia - AE2 Addon
Farming for Blockheads
Framed Compacting Drawers
Hostile Neural Networks
Inventory Tweaks Renewed
Macaw's Fences and Walls
Morph-o-Tool - Novamanga
Mr. Crayfish's Furniture
Oh My Gourd
Oh The Biomes You'll Go
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Crops
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Food Core
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Food Extended
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Trees
Refined Storage Addons
Refined Storage: Requestify
Solar Flux Reborn
Spice of Life: Carrot Edition
SuperMartijn642's Core Lib
The One Probe
Time in a Bottle
Travel Anchors - b0bst3r
Wither Skeleton Tweaks