[128x - 32x] Technic: Attack of the B-Team [MC1.6]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
2 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2015, 03:54

No. Sometimes it's lasts for a couple minutes or I have to completely restart minecraft then nothing happens. I've tried many times. I even tried reinstalling it twice. :/
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2015, 17:50

Wait until it's responsive then see what happens.
5 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2015, 14:48

HI! Do we have any updates for the Fossils and Archeology - Reported? Thanks for the hard work!
1 Post

Post 17 Mar 2015, 13:13

hey guys is this pack still being updated? hope so love atb

i noticed that the normal stones with chisel isnt in it yet

hope this is still being done :)

greeting kata
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2016, 21:27

Hello Guys,

I have just started playing this mod and got myself this resource pack.

With the latest stable version 1.0.12c, I noticed some textures are missing.
Since I have done some texture packs in the past, I knew some of the missing textures could be replaced by those from other mods.

I will keep on working on an update for a while, for now Fossils and Archeology Reported was fixed and some textures have been added to Necromancy and Useful Food Mod.

Is anyone still interested in this mod? Because if so, I will upload my updated version as soon as I am happy with it, which should hopefully be in not more than a few weeks.

Greetings
Turninator95
1 Post

Post 11 Jun 2016, 15:28

The download does work for the mods on attack of the b-team, but the vanilla Minecraft textures for sphax isn't working. Please help.
189 Posts

Post 17 Jun 2016, 03:33

#ChallengeAccepted:
Tropicraft
(fossils arch is already textures.Just download the Reported patch and rename the files to match the Mod's file names,which can be accessed using WinRAR.)
I'll work on making a new Necromancy patch.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 17 Jun 2016, 06:11

As I previously write, I already did some texture work but I didn't if there is any interest in it, so I didn't upload it.

If you want me to, I can do it.

As far as I remember, I did Fossils and Archeology (mostly renaming and some GUIs), a bit of Tropicraft, the Food mod (can't remember the name), some Necromancy and some bits and bobs here and there.

I can check everything this evening and then it will be available tomorrow.

Greetings
Turninator95
189 Posts

Post 17 Jun 2016, 14:11

Oh really?That would help me out,as I'm piecing together textures from patches for my personal Sphax pack I send to friends via email.I gave Necromancy a go before...GUIs Didn't work.If you have done some Tropicraft(which is missing a huge amount of textures in my pack),some Necromancy textures and all that,it would be highly appreciated if you could PM me a link to your patch tomorrow and yeah,pretty sure I'm missing all the Fossils Arch GUIs,as the patch I renamed the files from didn't have any as far as I recall.Btw,the Food Mod you're referring to is called Food Plus.I gathered some textures for that...There's still a lot missing though.I know Ceasius was working on a patch for it in 2014,but it was never finished.I'll wait for your patch.I'll try to fill in any gaps.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 18 Jun 2016, 08:15

I did not have added any Tropicraft textures but I just had a look and found some textures that fit. There resolutions may vary as I took some of them from different, discontinued packs which are not available in 128x.

I have left the vanilla textures from the mods I was working on in, so you can see what is still missing.

Anyway, have fun with this pack.
Greetings Turninator95