A very flavourful modpack consisting of tech, magic, exploration, adventure and lot's of food. Find yourself on an adventure - claiming outposts, castles and even villages and towns full of NPCs! Build up your tech from basic processing to fully automated machinery, computers and storage systems. Relax in your kitchen and cook more than 700 recipes! Be creative with many decorative blocks to choose from!
- Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
- Download the patch from this thread.
- Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
- Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
- Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
- Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
- Click done and wait for the textures to load.
Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default then assign more RAM to your client or use lower resolution textures.