[128x - 32x] Hexxit [MC1.5]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 07 Oct 2013, 11:23

hi BDCraft may you help me get your texture pack work for Hexxit like i cant even start Hexxit it just crash every time i use the mod pack you made for it and when i do have a chance to use it i can only put it on in game play i cant log out while using it if i do it crash like everything i try to do to make it work it crash on me T_T i even try making a file for it and out the folder in the file one by one and nothing still crash pls help me i love your work :love: :love: !!!! T-T
User avatar
Patch Creator
77 Posts
 x 0

Post 08 Oct 2013, 13:46

SweetHeart890 wrote:hi BDCraft may you help me get your texture pack work for Hexxit like i cant even start Hexxit it just crash every time i use the mod pack you made for it and when i do have a chance to use it i can only put it on in game play i cant log out while using it if i do it crash like everything i try to do to make it work it crash on me T_T i even try making a file for it and out the folder in the file one by one and nothing still crash pls help me i love your work :love: :love: !!!! T-T
this is probably because the game is running out of memory, try to allocate more ram (read my previous post). If it still not working or if you do not have enough ram, try the patch with lower resolution.
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 11 Oct 2013, 17:47

I think I don't have enough ram, I tried 32 and everything works fine but on 64 it doesn't yet on 32 it all looks unsmooth so now I'm at a crossroads. :cry:
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 12 Oct 2013, 15:50

I love this texturepack :D My only problem I'm having is the Marble and Basalt textures aren't working. Instead its showing up with alternative textures as if it doesn't know what to show for the textures of Marble and Basalt bricks. I've installed it correctly ( I know that for sure) And I'm quite sure my Marble and Basalt textures are there. (I've re-installed this pack like 5 times now but still the same problem)

Any suggestions? :)
Side note: Sorry if this is in the wrong area, kinda a newbie. -_-!
User avatar
Patch Creator
77 Posts
 x 0

Post 12 Oct 2013, 16:20

altaera wrote:I love this texturepack :D My only problem I'm having is the Marble and Basalt textures aren't working. Instead its showing up with alternative textures as if it doesn't know what to show for the textures of Marble and Basalt bricks. I've installed it correctly ( I know that for sure) And I'm quite sure my Marble and Basalt textures are there. (I've re-installed this pack like 5 times now but still the same problem)

Any suggestions? :)
Side note: Sorry if this is in the wrong area, kinda a newbie. -_-!
do you means the pavers? this happens because the connected textures of the artifice mod... is fixed after you restart the game.

every time you change the textures pack, restart the game. ;)
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 12 Oct 2013, 19:33

AranhaPreta wrote:
do you means the pavers? this happens because the connected textures of the artifice mod... is fixed after you restart the game.

every time you change the textures pack, restart the game. ;)

Thank you so much :D I cant believe it was that simple. -.-
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 12 Oct 2013, 23:30

A few textures aren't working for me, like the new woods, and the tinkers construct mod. Are they not in the patch? Or maybe I installed it wrong?
User avatar
Patch Creator
77 Posts
 x 0

Post 13 Oct 2013, 02:54

Vnthem wrote:A few textures aren't working for me, like the new woods, and the tinkers construct mod. Are they not in the patch? Or maybe I installed it wrong?
Are you using the latest update?
in this patch all the tools and weapons from tinkers construct, trees from Extra Biomes XL, Natura and project zulu are textured.

You can see the mods that are fully textured and those that are wip on the main page.
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 13 Oct 2013, 08:17

on the main page it said to use version 1.5. is there a later version? i'll look through the pages
User avatar
Patch Creator
77 Posts
 x 0

Post 13 Oct 2013, 10:48

Vnthem wrote:on the main page it said to use version 1.5. is there a later version? i'll look through the pages
The last update I refer to this patch (Sphax_Hexxit _128x(1.0)). 1.5 is the texturepack base necessary for hexxit.

As I said, some patchs are wip, then you will probably find vanilla textures. If you have any doubts, take a screenshot, so I can see if it is correct or not. ;)
Post Reply