[64x] InfiniX [MC1.6]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
175 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:27

InfiniX

The goal of this pack is to provide players with a massive set of tools with which they can use to do whatever they want with. Be it building a factory, or building an automated ICBM Nuclear Defence system to protect themselves from other players. The possibilities are Infinite, which is where we get InfiniX.

Note

At this time, I don't know what's left to do. There are still a lot of textures missing because some of the mods haven't been textured yet. As soon as these mods get sphaxified I will add them to the pack.

If anything updates and I don't post an update, just scream at me and I will do whatever you tell me to do. (Except making different resolutions. ;))

I'll play the pack myself so I will detect missing textures sooner or later and will give my very best to try and fix that. But I can't provide any textures that haven't been made yet.

Downloads

Download from my private Homepage located in Germany. Should be fairly quick and 100% up.

128x

Show
This 128x version is highly experimental because I'm not able to check the functionality ingame. So there's no support from me and I'm probably not going to update this version of the patch either. This patch was just made for all the users out there who think they can run it in 128x. The changelog only shows the changes of the 64x version. Some mods in the 128x pack are missing or 64x.

ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE!

Preview

Show

Changelog

Show
- added ICBM
- added Mystcraft
- updated MineFactory Reloaded
- updated Project Red
- updated Thaumic Tinkerer
- updated Thermal Expansion
- updated Tinkers Construct

- added Metallurgy 3
- updated ExtraTiC
- removed DenPipes
- removed Project Bench
- added highly experimental, non-official 128x "support"

- added Carpenter's Blocks
- added ExtraBiomesXL
- added GregTech
- added Railcraft
- added Twilight Forest
- removed Advanced Machines
- removed Better Storage
- removed Compact Solars
- removed Compact Windmills
- removed Factorization
- removed Galacticraft
- removed LiquidXP
- removed MFFS
- updated Nether Ores

- updated Ars Magica
- updated Big Reactors
- updated Computer Craft
- updated Ender IO
- updated Nether Ores
- updated Thaumic Tinkerer

- added Open Blocks
- updated Dartcraft
- updated MineFactory Reloaded
- updated Tinkers Construct

- added Thaumic Tinkerer
- added Thaumcraft 4

every update of 2.2 was made because of new colors for some ingots, ores, shards etc.
- updated Tinker's Construct
- updated IndustrialCraft 2

- added ExtraTiC
- updated Mekanism

- added Ars Magica 2 WIP
- added Galacticraft
- added Redstone Arsenal
- updated Factorization
- updated Advanced Machines
- removed Greg's Lighting
- removed Quarry Plus

- added Compact Windmills
- added Big Reactors
- added Steve's Carts 2
Thanks to HanFox and LightHero!

- updated Factorization
- added Quarry Plus
- fixed ComputerCraft (works now!)

- removed Railcraft
- added EnderIO experimental

- added Dartcraft WIP

- updated Buildcraft

- added Compact Solar Arrays
- added Thermal Expansion
- added Modular Force Field System (not working at this point)

- first release

Credits

Show

Missing

Show
Advanced Repulsion System
ElectroMagic Tools
Engineer's Toolbox
Equivalent Exchange 3
Flans Mod
GasCraft
Immibis Core
InfiniTubes
Mission Control
Modular Power Suits
OpenComputers
OpenComponents
Open Peripheral
qCraft
Redstone In Motion (only 32x)
Resonant Induction
Last edited by Pesti on 18 May 2014, 19:56, edited 23 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:33

Is there a reason there's no 128x?
175 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:44

The pack contains over 140 mods. I made the patch mainly for myself and 128x just kills my PC. Even with 7 GB allocated RAM. Also, Tinker's Construct and Forestry might not be the best combination for good performance.

But as I'm thinking about it - maybe I'm gonna make a 128x patch. But only for you guys and just if the users really want it. So without any response on that, it's not going to happen.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:44

Yeah 140 mods at 128x is going to kill even a high-spec'd system. Good call.
175 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:48

That being said, I was always wondering why the DNS patch with even more mods is only available in 128x
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:55

I think I remember the majority of DNS users having high-end systems (at least the ones that use the texture patches). I agree though, having a 64x makes more sense for the average user.
175 Posts

Post 29 Nov 2013, 06:55

Expect a downtime of the pack between fourth and fifth of december. My hoster told me the website could temporarly be down due to maintenance. And please be aware of the time zones - I'm from germany.
10 Posts

Post 29 Nov 2013, 15:32

Sweet dude!
175 Posts

Post 27 Dec 2013, 18:31

InfiniX has updated so here's a new patch.

-- 02 Dec 2013, 11:32 --

Updated the Buildcraft textures (new gears, landmarks and completed GUIs).

-- 12 Dec 2013, 20:28 --

Dartcraft WIP has been added to the pack. Will add EnderIO as soon as it's available in 64x.

-- 19 Dec 2013, 21:53 --

New Update! Removed Railcraft because it was taken out of the pack (probably a while ago), updated Thermal Expansion and added EnderIO (experimental release).

Because of the removal of Railcraft I would advise you to build your texturepack again from the ground up. Fresh base textures and fresh patch 1.3. Or you go to your texturepack and remove the railcraft-folder inside the assets-folder.

Otherwise, you will have some textures in your pack that you don't need. Could affect the memory.

-- 27 Dec 2013, 19:31 --

New Update!
I updated Factorization and Thermal Expansion, added Quarry Plus und fixed the issue with ComputerCraft so the textures are finally working!
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 27 Dec 2013, 22:27

@Aedaeum - just because your computer sucks doesn't mean ours does! :P I run 128x with Monster pack with over 150 mods :o anyways -

@Pesti - I have Big Reactors, Compact Windmills, and Steve's Carts in my Monster modpack if you wanna grab them from there :)