[128x/64x/32x] MoonQuest [MC1.6.4]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 04 Nov 2013, 00:53

I'm having trouble downloading it, it seems that google docs is just not letting me. The download buttons are faded out and do nothing if I click on them.
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 04 Nov 2013, 04:33

I've been trying to download this sphax and when I would add it to the regular sphax it wouldn't work, it would show the default shpax textures but not the moon quest ones and when i tried to just replace the sphax with the moon quest sphax it wouldn't even launch I tried following the installation guide it would not work this is the first time it didn't work for something like this,it worked for tekkit and etc but not for this one
some one help please and thank you.

-- 04 Nov 2013, 04:33 --

does this work for anyone? ive been trying for a long time
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 04 Nov 2013, 13:27

Eeve2espeon wrote:Are you gonna get a 32X patch? cuz most people dont have OP computers!!
thaaanks
Lower quality versions are planned but since I don't have the time to rescale all of the textures this will take a while and there are many more issues reported right now that I'll have to look after before I can do it. For now you can download the patches manually by looking at the credits and downloading every patch for yourself. Sorry :( .

EDIT: 05.11.2013

Found out resizing textures isn't that hard at all :)( atleast downscaling). 64x and 32x now available.

-- 04 Nov 2013, 14:11 --
CoffeeMachines wrote:I'm having trouble downloading it, it seems that google docs is just not letting me. The download buttons are faded out and do nothing if I click on them.
There shouldn't be any problems but I'll change the links so you now will download it when clicking on the download button instead of redirecting you to my google drive. I hope this solves your problem.
Greetings Turninator95. :)

-- 04 Nov 2013, 14:15 --
MrMurzik wrote:I've been trying to download this sphax and when I would add it to the regular sphax it wouldn't work, it would show the default shpax textures but not the moon quest ones and when i tried to just replace the sphax with the moon quest sphax it wouldn't even launch I tried following the installation guide it would not work this is the first time it didn't work for something like this,it worked for tekkit and etc but not for this one
some one help please and thank you.

-- 04 Nov 2013, 04:33 --

does this work for anyone? ive been trying for a long time
What exactly isn't working? Can you upload a screenshot? Are you sure you copied them in the right directory? (C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\moonquest-modpack\resourcepacks)
What are you PC specifications? How much ram is allocated for Minecraft?
Greetings Turninator95
Last edited by Turninator95 on 05 Nov 2013, 10:10, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 04 Nov 2013, 21:11

Can someone help me. I downloaded this patch, got the mudpack from technic, and dragged the patch to the modpack's resource pack folder. But everytime I try to load this texture my minecraft window just closes. Can someone help please?

-- 04 Nov 2013, 16:11 --

can some one help me. I downloaded this and put it into my texture folder but it wont work and my window closes
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 04:20

Reply to Turninator95

The Moon quest textures don't work the Vanilla texture do but the non don't there should be a screen shot that I sent it didn't work for any mods but i just showed some on the screen shot. I am sure that I did the exact directory, when I packed the moon quest pack with sphax I even tried all the options none worked and I have 2GB of ram so I don't think that is the problem,and thanks for the help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 15:20

MrMurzik wrote:Reply to Turninator95

The Moon quest textures don't work the Vanilla texture do but the non don't there should be a screen shot that I sent it didn't work for any mods but i just showed some on the screen shot. I am sure that I did the exact directory, when I packed the moon quest pack with sphax I even tried all the options none worked and I have 2GB of ram so I don't think that is the problem,and thanks for the help.
Have you downloaded the Upgrade or the Patch?
Greetings Turninator95
User avatar
Patch Creator
77 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 21:28

Great job, Turninator95!

Thanks for the patch! :D :3
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 22:26

Turninator95 wrote:
MrMurzik wrote:Reply to Turninator95

The Moon quest textures don't work the Vanilla texture do but the non don't there should be a screen shot that I sent it didn't work for any mods but i just showed some on the screen shot. I am sure that I did the exact directory, when I packed the moon quest pack with sphax I even tried all the options none worked and I have 2GB of ram so I don't think that is the problem,and thanks for the help.
Have you downloaded the Upgrade or the Patch?
Greetings Turninator95

Yah that screenshot is me using it
User avatar
7 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 23:43

I could be doing this wrong, but I am not seeing anything but the 1.2 and 1.3 patches, and on my computer all flowers and bibliocraft stuff is showing up with black background surrounding them?

What am I doing wrong?
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 05 Nov 2013, 23:54

I Fixed it, the problem was that I didnt replace it(I would do some other option because it would crash when I replace it), but when i added more ram it fixed, Sorry for that, but I finally fixed (didnt think it would be so easy to fix) but thanks for the help I really appreciate it. :)

-- 05 Nov 2013, 23:54 --
tfletcher87 wrote:I could be doing this wrong, but I am not seeing anything but the 1.2 and 1.3 patches, and on my computer all flowers and bibliocraft stuff is showing up with black background surrounding them?

What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem I think its just probably a texture glitch or the texture was made like that :pirate: , anyways its still an awesome texture pack. 8)
Post Reply