[128x/64x/32x] MoonQuest [MC1.6.4]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 16 Nov 2013, 23:49

Don't know why but the patch keeps crashing my minecraft java whenever I try to apply it and I've followed the instructions listed to the letter. There's no error message or anything Java just shuts down and doesn't respond to anything and if I wait too long my computer slows down immensely trying to force it to work.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Nov 2013, 08:21

I do the steps for installing the patch but it doesnt work. When i click on the pack it just uses the default. So im not sure what to do
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Nov 2013, 13:19

As always this is a ram issue read the "READ THIS FIRST" section or this.
Greetings Turninator95
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Nov 2013, 03:39

Theres no arrow to download and i cant add it to drive help?
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 18 Nov 2013, 13:27

@Turinator95: I think that you may have to use mirror the files on another host such as Mediafire, because Google Drive seems to be causing too many issues for some people.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
177 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Nov 2013, 15:11

Are you the modpack author too? Because I don't know how to contact him. In the newest episode of MoonQuest, you can see Sjin searching for the Wind Turbine from Mekanism. So this mod needs to be added to the pack. (see Episode 21 - Waving Workbench on Sips' channel)
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Nov 2013, 17:20

Pesti wrote:Are you the modpack author too? Because I don't know how to contact him. In the newest episode of MoonQuest, you can see Sjin searching for the Wind Turbine from Mekanism. So this mod needs to be added to the pack. (see Episode 21 - Waving Workbench on Sips' channel)
No I am not but I am working on my own modpack. I can however not distribute it because the permissions are still pending. The mod you saw is called Mekanism btw.

Greetings Turninator95

-- 18 Nov 2013, 18:20 --
HanFox wrote:@Turinator95: I think that you may have to use mirror the files on another host such as Mediafire, because Google Drive seems to be causing too many issues for some people.
Really are there a lot of people? I only saw a few people and when I check I can't seem to find any errors. Additionally as the people don't describe their problem and only essentially write "It is not working" there is no way I can do anything.

Greetings Turninator95
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 18 Nov 2013, 17:25

Turninator95 wrote:
HanFox wrote:@Turinator95: I think that you may have to use mirror the files on another host such as Mediafire, because Google Drive seems to be causing too many issues for some people.
Really are there a lot of people? I only saw a few people and when I check I can't seem to find any errors. Additionally as the people don't describe their problem and only essentially write "It is not working" there is no way I can do anything.

Greetings Turninator95
For every 1 person that signs up to state they have issues you should generally take it there are countless others who don't want to sign up who have the exact same issues.

It's entirely up to you, but it never hurts to mirror a modpack patch.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Nov 2013, 18:12

HanFox wrote:
Turninator95 wrote:
HanFox wrote:@Turinator95: I think that you may have to use mirror the files on another host such as Mediafire, because Google Drive seems to be causing too many issues for some people.
Really are there a lot of people? I only saw a few people and when I check I can't seem to find any errors. Additionally as the people don't describe their problem and only essentially write "It is not working" there is no way I can do anything.

Greetings Turninator95
For every 1 person that signs up to state they have issues you should generally take it there are countless others who don't want to sign up who have the exact same issues.

It's entirely up to you, but it never hurts to mirror a modpack patch.
I guess you're right. I just wish people could be more specific about what their problem is and actually read the FAQ's and tutorials around here :( . Thanks for your advice anyway.


Greetings Turninator95
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 20 Nov 2013, 01:03

thanks for the medifire link but when i download it says i need to upgrade for 299 -_-

-- 19 Nov 2013, 20:03 --

I hate to complain after u made another link but can you just do a skydruve link thats the onlywyway i can think of it working for me because when i go to media fire and select JUST 1 file it thinks im downloading multiple files and asks me to upgrade for 2.99$
Post Reply