[128x - 32x] MoonQuest [MC1.6]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
175 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 12:05

Actually there are even more on the Technic Platform. Some of them even add stuff like Forestry. But none of them is perfect yet. When the modpack linked in the first post gets its Mekanism update it will probably be as close to the original as it gets. And that's what I've always wanted.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 12:28

AlexanderUP wrote:
you don't understand, i know where to put the resource pack but the files don't work cause i cannot open files with winrar.
You don't need Winrar. The download files themselves are .zip not .rars, and Macs are perfectly capable of opening .zip files. Just double-click on the file. If for whatever reason that didn't work then you would right click and go 'Open with...' > Archive Utility.

After you've extracted the archive you then just copy and paste the files over to the main resource pack (just make sure nothing important gets overwritten (i.e. never copy any files under 'assets' > 'minecraft' in, as that will remove the vanilla Sphax textures). Hopefully this will help you. If you need any more advice, just ask (politely). :)
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 16:30

Pesti wrote:
Actually there are even more on the Technic Platform. Some of them even add stuff like Forestry. But none of them is perfect yet. When the modpack linked in the first post gets its Mekanism update it will probably be as close to the original as it gets. And that's what I've always wanted.
The problem I have with all of these modpacks is that mostly they don't have full permission of the mod owners. I understand that it is frustrating if you have to wait for weeks to get a reply but I think you have to understand as well how much effort has gone into the mod. Additionally some packs don't use Minecraft 1.6.2 which is the version the Yogscast is/was using which makes me think that they just want to profit from the name. Everyone can choose which ever he likes best but keep in mind I try to support the one from the Yogscast series and so there might be problems with those from other sources and authors and as there is no official up-to-date modlist, which I think is really annoying, I might have even included something wrong.

Greetings Turninator95
175 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 17:52

Well I'm very excited to see your pack in the future. Based on what you say it will be the best out there. The one linked in the startpost seems to have some difficulties with Tinker's Construct because NEI disappears when certian items are shown.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 18:16

The disappearing NEI pages is due to optifine. It just seems to happen with Tinkers.

Turninator when you do your pack release two versions. 1 with optifine and 1 without. I have found that getting rid of optifine cures all sorts of glitches and crashes. It a shame to lose the connected textures and alike but a stable mod pack is preferred in my opinion.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 18:52

Novamanga wrote:
The disappearing NEI pages is due to optifine. It just seems to happen with Tinkers.

Turninator when you do your pack release two versions. 1 with optifine and 1 without. I have found that getting rid of optifine cures all sorts of glitches and crashes. It a shame to lose the connected textures and alike but a stable mod pack is preferred in my opinion.
I am not sure if I get permission for Optifine that is why I might remove it. I highly recommend it though because it really makes a difference on the performance. For the Tinker's Construct/NEI issues here is something I installed which seems to fix the issues for me.

Greetings Turninator95
175 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2013, 19:29

I thought about this before but the plugins didn't fix it for me. Scroll to the TC casts or search cast. Still makes NEI invisible.
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2013, 11:22

Pesti wrote:
I thought about this before but the plugins didn't fix it for me. Scroll to the TC casts or search cast. Still makes NEI invisible.
Try it again with deleting the NEI folder in your saves folder.
175 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2013, 12:25

Tried that but didn't work.
3 Posts

Post 27 Nov 2013, 18:38

As the creator of the modpack, can I say, thank you so much! Texture support was unfortunately lacking and this is an amazing patch that I will most certainly use. One thing though, your link to the modpack page is incorrect, its actually https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/deta ... ack.190125

(You forgot the all important number identifier!)