[128x/64x/32x] MoonQuest [MC1.6.4]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Former Staff
1132 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Dec 2013, 20:01

ScarecrowKrone wrote:I should stress this very strongly. This is NOT the thread to look for technical support for my modpacks. If you need support, or would like to submit a bug report, please do so at http://www.minetekmc.com, using the relevant sub-forum. You will NOT get help if you post here.
The posts here have nothing to do with the mod pack itself but the custom texture patch pack that is being provided by Turninator.
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Dec 2013, 22:17

I was not explicitly referring to the recent posts here Aed, I was making a statement because it has happened before. Consider it a friendly reminder that I will not offer technical assistance for modpack related bugs before. I am aware however that the nature of my modpack may reject texture packs because of an out of memory error. Please ensure you all have at least 2, if nor 3 GB of RAM allocated to the pack using the Launcher Options.
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Dec 2013, 03:24

Turninator95 wrote:
freestyle68 wrote:Hey, I just did what everything the installation it told me but now all i have are invisible squares...
Can anyone help me? http://imgur.com/Sf5EenS
Which modpack are you using? What version of Java do you use 64bit or 32bit? How much ram is allocated to Minecraft? Please answer me these questions as good as possible so I can help you.
I am using your modpack. I have 64 bit java and computer. I have only allocated technic launcher 1 gb but my comp has 8.
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Dec 2013, 09:57

freestyle68 wrote:
Turninator95 wrote:
freestyle68 wrote:Hey, I just did what everything the installation it told me but now all i have are invisible squares...
Can anyone help me? http://imgur.com/Sf5EenS
Which modpack are you using? What version of Java do you use 64bit or 32bit? How much ram is allocated to Minecraft? Please answer me these questions as good as possible so I can help you.
I am using your modpack. I have 64 bit java and computer. I have only allocated technic launcher 1 gb but my comp has 8.
Try allocating more ram to the Technic Launcher, 1gb is not enough to run it with a texture pack enabled. If you allocate 4gb or more it should be fine.

Greetings Turninator95
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 23 Dec 2013, 18:47

BigIrishMan wrote:Can someone help me. I downloaded this patch, got the mudpack from technic, and dragged the patch to the modpack's resource pack folder. But everytime I try to load this texture my minecraft window just closes. Can someone help please?

-- 04 Nov 2013, 16:11 --

can some one help me. I downloaded this and put it into my texture folder but it wont work and my window closes
I have the same problem
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 23 Dec 2013, 21:44

inotmidget wrote:
BigIrishMan wrote:Can someone help me. I downloaded this patch, got the mudpack from technic, and dragged the patch to the modpack's resource pack folder. But everytime I try to load this texture my minecraft window just closes. Can someone help please?

-- 04 Nov 2013, 16:11 --

can some one help me. I downloaded this and put it into my texture folder but it wont work and my window closes
I have the same problem
Allocate more ram to the modpack via your launcher.
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 30 Dec 2013, 22:36

How the hell do i install this on technic launcher? this "recourcepacks" folder you're talking about doesnt exist in the tekkit folder in the .technic folder.

Please someone help me.
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 31 Dec 2013, 11:36

Thomas1996 wrote:How the hell do i install this on technic launcher? this "recourcepacks" folder you're talking about doesnt exist in the tekkit folder in the .technic folder.

Please someone help me.
Maybe you want to take a look in .technic/modpacks/modpackname instead of tekkit as this a patch for MoonQuest and not Tekkit. If you still can't find it, try step 2. b) in the installation section which I have just added.
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 01 Jan 2014, 05:43

I'd like to ask when an update to this resource pack is coming? There has been a few major mods added, and i wouldn't mind playing them sphaxified.
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Contributor
69 Posts
 x 0

Post 03 Jan 2014, 08:14

I am currently not feeling to well and therefore I can not work on it right now. Tell me which mods you mean and as soon as I am feeling better I will work on it.

Greetings
Turninator95
Post Reply