[128x - 32x] Technic: The 1.7.10 Pack [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Patch Creator
1270 Posts
 x 79

Post 17 Jul 2016, 16:03

Update - Added the Defense Tech textures I have made
I have damaged ligaments in my right arm so no texture updates for a while. Typing this with my left hand is somewhat difficult.
User avatar
Patch Creator
1270 Posts
 x 79

Post 05 Sep 2016, 21:40

Update - Texture packs updated to version 0.9.3. Magical Crops updated.
I have damaged ligaments in my right arm so no texture updates for a while. Typing this with my left hand is somewhat difficult.
User avatar
8 Posts
 x 0

Post 19 Sep 2016, 15:51

Novamanga wrote:Update - Texture packs updated to version 0.9.3. Magical Crops updated.
Thank you Novamanga!
Image
User avatar
Supporter
15 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Oct 2016, 16:20

Will you please add a x128 or at least x128 mixed?

Thank you
User avatar
Patch Creator
1270 Posts
 x 79

Post 10 Oct 2016, 13:04

I'm working nights tonight. I'll make one tomorrow. Don't be surprised if it won't load.

Update - As promised one 128x pack. I have added anything I have in 128x to the existing 64x pack.

Technic 1.7.10 pack
Warning this file is 353mb.
Managed to get it to load but with a brand new world it was using 11GB of RAM and I was getting 15fps. Good luck to any who want to use this.
I have damaged ligaments in my right arm so no texture updates for a while. Typing this with my left hand is somewhat difficult.
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 22 Mar 2017, 22:51

I'm currently on version 0.9.4 with a 64x pureBD pack and the latest 1.7.10 modpack textures from the above link. the purebd runs fine but every time I check the 1.7.10 box, my game becomes very slow. is it because I am on version 0.9.4? if so, when will their be another update? Thanks for doing this by the way.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts
 x 126

Post 22 Mar 2017, 23:09

Like Novamanga says it gives low FPS if you use the 128x patch.

Get the 64x from the first page.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 22 Mar 2017, 23:28

HanFox wrote:Like Novamanga says it gives low FPS if you use the 128x patch.

Get the 64x from the first page.
I'm sorry I didn't word it right. I got the 64x 1.7.10 from the link past the 128x, yet it is still slow.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts
 x 126

Post 22 Mar 2017, 23:59

If you don't have FastCraft mod try adding it. If you do, try removing it.

You can also try the same with Optifine mod.

If you have Optifine make sure Anisotropic Filtering and Anti Aliasing is off. Try Fast settings. Disable Connected Textures and Animations. Try enabling Fast Rendering (may cause graphical glitches).

This is just stuff I remember from when I used to play. Not sure how much it'll help...
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 23 Mar 2017, 00:25

HanFox wrote:If you don't have FastCraft mod try adding it. If you do, try removing it.

You can also try the same with Optifine mod.

If you have Optifine make sure Anisotropic Filtering and Anti Aliasing is off. Try Fast settings. Disable Connected Textures and Animations. Try enabling Fast Rendering (may cause graphical glitches).

This is just stuff I remember from when I used to play. Not sure how much it'll help...
Tried the fastcraft thing, still no luck -_-!
Post Reply