We have Liftoff! Tekkit has launched into a new era, and with it new frontiers to explore! Dimensions, pockets and planets, it’s all there for you and your friends to exploit and conquer.
Armed with the latest versions of the best mods from the hottest authors, a renewed sense of adventure and a focused drive, Tekkit is set to reignite the same sort of wonder and awe that we all received from booting up Minecraft for the first time. With the skies open, the moon ready to be colonized (by force if need be) and dimensional mysteries to be plied, with tesseracts to be networked, “meat” to be processed, items to be digitized, and power suits to be manufactured, there is virtually limitless engineering projects to be assembled.
Get your gear in order and prepare to blast off on an adventure all your own with Tekkit.
2. Download the patch from this thread. (Generally just download the same size as your main pack, unless you are short of RAM).
3. Open both .zip files - copy and paste the contents of this patch (excluding /reifnsk) into the original Sphax resource pack.
Note: On Mac, it is necessary to manually merge the /assets/minecraft folders. I.e. You must only copy the other folders within /assets, and then copy the contents of the /assets/minecraft folder from the patch, into the /assets/minecraft folder of the original pack, otherwise the original Sphax textures will be removed.
4. Place this combined resource pack into the /resourcepacks folder of your /tekkitmain directory.
5. This concludes the installation of the primary texture patches for the modpack. Unfortunately, the Rei's Minimap patch (/reifnsk) must be installed in a different way, as explained in this topic
Downloadsv1.2.9e for MC1.6 by Llama Farmer
- Added EE3 calcinator.
- Updated MFR.
- Added ProjectRed.
- Added MFFS.
- Added Trade Booth.
- Added ForgeMultipart.
- Added several MFR buckets.
- Added Golden doors (Dimensional Doors mod).
- Added EE3 alchemical upgrade.
- Updated OpenCCSensors.
- Updated MFR bricks.
- Updated Galacticraft decorative metal blocks (consistent with TE blocks now).
- Fixed Balkon's WeaponMod.
- Removed OpenBlocks.
- Added Llama Farmer's 128x, 64x, and 32x patches
- Added some mystcraft textures from plowmanplow's pack
- Added personal textures for MatQuartzDustNether, MatQuartzDustFlux, magnetb & computerchip
- temporarily disabled Galacticraft guis(defaults work fine), due to size issues(apparently size DOES matter...)
- added czarkirby's MFR glass - THANK YOU!
- added in the Nether Ores(for reals this time) (ty czarkirby)
- added in changes by plowmanplow to Mystcraft(4 guis were 16MB?!...WHY?!)
- added in MFR patch by daverball found here(as per plowmanplow)
- Big thanx to plowmanplow for his [abbr=Applied Energistics, Greg's Lighting, Balkan's Weapons, Computercraft, MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits, possibly mystcraft]unstitched textures[/abbr]
- Modified some textures to fill in the gaps of missing textures of [abbr=MachineFactory Reloaded, Mystcraft, Thermal Expansion]various mods[/abbr]
- Updated Steve's Carts to the correct pack(for Steve's Carts 2), it is still 128x and needs to be resized & unstitched, it is also very much a WIP from what I read
- Added Crumbl3d's Balkon's Weapon Mod patch
- Added the Balkon's Weapon Mod from the deprecated, but official mod patches
- There may be other things, I kept getting distracted by my SSP world and overflowing machines while testing the patch
- Started Changelog
- Added some personal textures as not all the packs were finished, most are recolors of other items/textures changed to fit other items/blocks
Note: I will not include incomplete patches/unpatched mods in this section.
NoteThis thread was originally started by Antisocialian, but he's since disappeared. Llama Farmer took over ownership on 19th June, 2014.
- Additional Pipes - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/additional-pipes-3u42-t188.html
- Applied Energistics - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/applied-energistics-t308.html
- Atomic Science - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/atomic-science-for-latest-version-t2144.html
- Backpack Mod - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/backpacks-t365.html
- Big Reactors - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/big-reactors-t1550.html
- Buildcraft - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/buildcraft-t296.html
- Calclavia Core - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/basic-components-universal-electricity-t299.html
- Carpenter's Blocks - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/carpenter-blocks-t319.html
- ChickenChunks - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/chickenchunks-t266.html
- ComputerCraft - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/computer-craft-t269.html
- Dimensional Anchor - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/dimensional-anchors-v52-v55-t176.html
- Dimensional Doors - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/dimensional-doors-t813.html
- Equivalent Exchange 3 - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/equivalent-exchange-t305.html
- Ender Storage - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/enderstorage-t267.html
- Extra Cells - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/applied-energistics-extracells-t1179.html
- Extra Utilities - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/extra-utilities-t1051.html
- Galacticraft - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/galacticraft-t1131.html
- Greg's Lighting - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/gregs-lighting-t264.html
- Forge Multipart - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/forgemultipart-t863.html
- Iron Chests - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/ironchests-t357.html
- Logistics Pipes - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/logistics-pipes-t1833.html
- MFFS - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/modular-force-field-systems-t2774.html
- Minefactory Reloaded - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/minefactory-reloaded-t429.html
- Mystcraft - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/mystcraft-t286.html
- NEI - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/not-enough-items-t153.html
- NEI Plugins - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/nei-plugins-t2602.html
- Nether Ores - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/nether-ores-t1169.html
- OpenBlocks - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/openblocks-t1542.html
- OpenCCSensors - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/openccsensors-t223.html
- OpenPeripheral - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/openperipheral-addons-t2688.html
- Project Bench - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/project-bench-t291.html
- ProjectRed - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/project-red-t786.html
- QCraft - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-wip/qcraft-wip-t1962.html
- Redstone Arsenal - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/redstone-arsenal-t1514.html
- Simply Jetpacks - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/simply-jetpacks-t2279.html
- Steve's Carts 2 - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/steve-carts-t300.html
- Thermal Expansion - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/thermal-expansion-t161.html
- Trade Booth - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/trade-booth-t2791.html
- Vending - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/vending-t2648.html
- Balkon's WeaponMod - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/balkon-weaponmod-now-with-katanas-t222.html
- WR-CBE - http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel/wireless-redstone-cbedition-t268.html
If there are other patches that you want included, or have updated, please let me know.