Crafting Tweaks

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
Lifetime Supporter
247 Posts

Post 27 Nov 2018, 04:04

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec ... ing-tweaks

As far as I can tell, this only has one gui texture file, and I would like a 1024x1024 version of this gui, which I think is usually listed as "512x-64x" for gui-only mods, and I'm primarily interested in the 1.12.2 version of the mod.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
740 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2018, 08:16

I didn't make it, but found it in one of my files lol. Someone please come and take credit!

Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
Lifetime Supporter
247 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2018, 18:47

That's probably from one of Novamanga's modpack patches. He PM'ed me a few weeks ago to tell me about it being available in the Stoneblock patch, but he had no plans to post a standalone patch for it. I was going to start my own thread for the standalone patch if anyone else expressed interest, but I'm not sure this counts, and it looks like you've already hosted it, so maybe you can take care of that instead.
Patch Creator
740 Posts

Post 19 Dec 2018, 00:18

MauveCloud wrote:
18 Dec 2018, 18:47
That's probably from one of Novamanga's modpack patches. He PM'ed me a few weeks ago to tell me about it being available in the Stoneblock patch, but he had no plans to post a standalone patch for it. I was going to start my own thread for the standalone patch if anyone else expressed interest, but I'm not sure this counts, and it looks like you've already hosted it, so maybe you can take care of that instead.
Yeah I suppose I could start a thread. But I do agree, such a small patch might not warrant a whole thread. Anyway, we’ll see what Nova thinks
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 19 Dec 2018, 18:52 

Added patches in Release for Mods

releases-for-mods-f9/crafting-tweaks-t6806.html
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.