[128x - 32x] Technic: Attack of the B-Team [MC1.6]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
189 Posts

Post 18 Jun 2016, 18:38

Thanks for this.I'll update my personal one to include any textures mine doesn't have that I find in yours.I'll have to do it tomorrow or Monday though.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
189 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2016, 19:25

Looking at it now.Aren't the GUI textures supposed to go under textures-gui?
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2016, 20:42

Ironcraft456 wrote:
Looking at it now.Aren't the GUI textures supposed to go under textures-gui?
Nope. It depends on how the mod is written and as it seems the developer decided to put the gui folder there. I tested it, it should be working.
189 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2016, 21:07

Oh.Okay.I made a goof when i put it into my pack.Are you going to do Crayfish Furniture?There's no folder for it in the zip file.By the way,fantastic job on Necromancy ;)
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2016, 21:16

Ironcraft456 wrote:
Oh.Okay.I made a goof when i put it into my pack.Are you going to do Crayfish Furniture?There's no folder for it in the zip file.By the way,fantastic job on Necromancy ;)
Last time I used Crayfish, there was no need to do anything as it uses a very intelligent texturing system where it takes the material textures, e.g. wood, from the texture pack and adds them on the furniture.

Thanks, although mostly I am only taking what is already made by the amazing artitsts we have in this community and only do some simple adjustments.

I might be able to add some more bodyparts this week, if you want me to look into it.
189 Posts

Post 04 Jul 2016, 18:27

Look into the bodyparts,definately.And yes,your right on the Crayfish Furniture Mod.The blocks do take on the respectful texture from the resource pack.I was talking about Items and GUIs.The blocks don't need textures.

-- edit --

2 of your Food Plus textures and 1 of your Tropicraft textures don't work.Look into it.
File names:
RawChickenNuggets.png
CookedChickenNuggets.png
itemframe.png
--------------------------------------------
Other than that,everything works.Hey are you going to do Darwin mod?All it is is mob textures most of them are just slightly different Normal Mob Textures(ex.Pig,Chicken,Cow,Zombie,etc.)And there's two Pokemon textures.

Fixed the Itemframe from Tropicraft.You should actually look into Ceasius' Attack of the Bteam Patch.There's alot of Tropicraft textures in there.
Patch Contributor
69 Posts

Post 11 Aug 2016, 18:53

Sorry, I kept you waiting for so long, but to be honest I wasn't happy with the amount of stuff still not being textured and I wanted to change that.

Sadly, I just couldn't motivate myself as I lost interest in minecraft but I was hoping to pick it up again sometime later.

Yesterday, I was contacted again by Ironcraft456, who was asking when I am going to update the pack. He also send me some GUIs by the amazing Novamanga that I added to the pack.

Finally, I added some stuff from Ceasius and fixed some stuff.

Anyway you can download the patch or the update, if you already have my previous release.
Edit: As you could probably read between the lines, I don't plan on maintaining this patch anymore.

I might come back to it one day, but currently have no intentions to do so

If you report bugs to me, I will try to look into it.
189 Posts

Post 12 Aug 2016, 21:17

For those interested,i am working on finishing this pack.Waiting for Novamanga to get back from Holiday,though.I don't have any art skill right now.(Btw,since Phys Ed in High School is USELESS,i'll be changing that class to Art.)I have an idea to finish a Altar texture i made for Necromancy,but i'll need a texture for the Bone Needle,and i don't have that yet.My idea is,since on the Altar in-game there's a book on the podium(best guess for what the spruce part is called)I'll turn that gray bit on top to a Spruce Plank texture,but i'll add a feather and a bone needle to it.(If you don't know back in the old old old days,people used to dip feathers in ink to write stuff)I did check out the update above this post.I didn't use anything from it,since it didn't have anything i already have.I am almost done with Necromancy,btw.Just missing a few things.Not big.Just items and entities,really.I have finished Fossils/Arch Reported,minus the entities.I mean,i have textures for the Dinos,but they're from another TP(Faithful)and it wouldn't make sense to release something not in Sphax's style would it?(Well on this site..)
189 Posts

Post 28 Aug 2016, 21:57

I'm collecting textures for my personal Attack of the B-Team Sphax Pack.I have almost everything currently.There is still some missing.Especially OpenBlocks.(That WIP thread is dead.It needs a new owner.),FoodPlus,a tiny bit of Necromancy and ALL of Flan's.Although i don't need to describe it as i already compiled a list.You can download the txt file of my list below.Any help would be appreciated!I would do it,but A.I have no Art Skill and B.I have school to deal with :(

Missing Textures List\/

(Notice:If it says Name_XXX---.png,it's because there are textures with the same first part with different words after the _ in the filename.)
Last edited by HanFox on 28 Aug 2016, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged from Requests
189 Posts

Post 25 Mar 2017, 00:49

I now have enough textures to release the current version that i use.Probably mixed resolution,but i don't know what's higher res and what's not.A changelog can be found below..

Download:(B-Team 1.0.12c,I labeled the zip as 1.0 if i can update it in the future)

Changelog:
+Added All GUI's for Flan's Mod & some additional Flan's textures(Novamanga)
+Added All textures for Necromancy including GUI's(Novamanga + 1.7.10 Pack patch)
+Added All textures for Fossils/Arch(minus dinosaurs..GUI's by Novamanga)
+Added All textures for Witchery(-1 texture,1.7.10 Pack patch)
+Added All textures for MineFactory Reloaded(Multiple patches + renaming)
+Added MrCrayfish's Furniture by Novamanga
+Almost complete Food Plus
+Almost complete Tropicraft
-Removed Herobrine

If anyone wants to make the rest of the missing textures for the mods in here,thank you.